RE: Why not get certified?

Ok, but at least that process minimizes opportunity for someone to pinch an image from elsewhere on the internet to fake an account.

This post was edited

I have no idea why people won't get certified, it wasn't that hard, even I could do it. I became a paid member because I wanted to support the site. Just maybe if more people were certified there would be fewer individuals calling everyone a fake. Isn't that reason enough?

This post was edited

Re Leo's comment : I accept that some members need to be careful and choose to not openly show photos. AGREE indeed think about it the more someone is concerned about that, the more important certification is for them, so anyone using that as an excuse leaves themselves open to being considered and treated as a fake.

This post was edited

I was wondering why so many people on here don't make the effort to get certified. It seems like the best thing we can do to keep fakes off of this site. At least there is then a lot more trust in knowing that the stranger we have befriended is a legitimate person and has an interest in the nudist lifestyle.theres no point in being certified...it really means nothing. it doesnt guarantee you as being anything other than the sex you claim, it cannot guarantee a person is genuine, single/married, or even nice or decent person.

This post was edited