RE: making life easier...

Wouldnt it be much easier if site admin took off this room?
If you don't like the room, What the H*** are you doing in it?

This post was edited

Maybe the person who set the site forums up could answers why this forum was thought to be appropriate?
There is nothing like it on other hobby/special interest websites we belong to.

This post was edited

Maybe the person who set the site forums up could answers why this forum was thought to be appropriate?There is nothing like it on other hobby/special interest websites we belong to.I agree. Not only does it encourage threads that are inappropriate for a nudist site, but it can also discourage true nudists from even joining. And I feel the same way about the question of sexual orientation on our profile pages. Why would a true nudist care about that? Would a site for model airplane enthusiasts ask a question like that? Or have a section in their Forums devoted to sex and sexuality? I think not, because sex has no more to do with model airplanes than it does nudism, as far as "true nudists" or airplane enthusiasts are concerned.
Granted, a model airplane site could also become the largest in its field by promoting sex discussion in its forums. But "largest" doesn't always mean it's in the "best" interest of the members it claims to be catering to. So what gives?

This post was edited

Rather ironic or hypocritical is it not, of you Nudist, that have absolutely no interest at all, in Sex?All of the members, that are so against having this Sexuality discussion Forum, on this site, are the ones.who are always on here! LOLHow about, they leave things just as they are, and if sex has no place in your life or within your own relationships, you just stay of this forum.That would resolve any issues that you people have with it.Failing that, we do absolutely agree with you, that the content of the immature questions, should be Flagged immediately, upon them being Posted.The questions regarding erections and every scenario that could possibly POP UP, Rules at a Nude Beach - Like come on! Transgender Nudist? Oh ya.there are soooo many of those? Transgender Nudist are EVERY WHERE! LOL ..Sleeping Naked? Who doesn't? ..Driving Naked Who the hell does? or - How young were you when you first got into Nudism? etc.All of these topics just open the door, for those, that use these topics for their own Sexual pleasure or Stimulation for for their own warped fantasies.The Forum is fine, if the questions were relating to Nudist and Sex, but.that is just never the case, know matter how they try to hide their True intent.But, I would have to ask, if you are soooo offended by this Forum, then WHY are YOU on here?WHY even look, if you are so Sexually deficient?We also agree with the fact, that they ask for a persons sexual orientation or for their sexual preference, in our Profiles.Why is this?It's because SEX..SELLS!Just look at the Gallery pictures, or the pictures of most of the singles on the Opening Page - Pre Sign in.You will not see even one Over Weight Flabby - Fat body in the Gallery pictures, and for the most part, the pictures on the opening page are of younger singles who are all in shape to skinny in appearance.But, since most Nudists are all in their 50's and UP..seeing such body types, are definitely not the normare they? lolFAT is not attractive or appealing and it certainly doesn't SELL.Every Nudist tries so hard, to distance themselves from SEX and the topic of SEX.That makes us Laugh, as much so, as any Textile trying to distance themselves from SEX.But, you are so right about the fact, that a Gardening site or a Cycling site or a Model Airplane site, is not going to have a section for childish questions on SEX! LOLUnfortunately people, Nudity and SEX do go hand in hand, and more so than any of you in Denial , are willing to admit.So for those of you, that are not able to perform any more.it does happen with age... or for those of you who have no interest in SEX with your own mates any longer, or for those of you, who could not get Lucky if your own life depended on itjust don't look at the SEXUAL Discussion forum, on this site.No one is forcing you to be on this section..butregardless .there YOU are?WHY?Everyone is into SEX, whether you care to actually admit it or not.Being a Naturist or being a Nudist, did not immediately Neuter anyone, with the discovery of the freedom and enjoyment of being Naked in the Sun, or where ever you happen to be naked at.Yesthe majority of questions are absolutely F#@king STUPID and sooooo Childish, but..they are entertaining to read, from time to time.IF you do not like the fact that there is a SEX Forum on this Nudist site, just don't look at it!Pretty simple FIX, is it not?Yet..here you ALL are? LOLWHY is that?It is because you are ALL in Denial, and you are ALL Hypocrites.Have a look at the Gallery..do you see one Fatty on there?NO!GeezI wonder WHY ..that is? LOLSEX SELLS people, it has YOU looking at the Sexuality Forum, doesn't it?If you are so against itJust stay off it.Problem Fixed!

This post was edited

Rather ironic or hypocritical is it not, of you Nudist, that have absolutely no interest at all, in Sex?All of the members, that are so against having this Sexuality discussion Forum, on this site, are the ones.who are always on here! LOLHow about, they leave things just as they are, and if sex has no place in your life or within your own relationships, you just stay of this forum.That would resolve any issues that you people have with it.Failing that, we do absolutely agree with you, that the content of the immature questions, should be Flagged immediately, upon them being Posted.The questions regarding erections and every scenario that could possibly POP UP, Rules at a Nude Beach - Like come on! Transgender Nudist? Oh ya.there are soooo many of those? Transgender Nudist are EVERY WHERE! LOL ..Sleeping Naked? Who doesn't? ..Driving Naked Who the hell does? or - How young were you when you first got into Nudism? etc.All of these topics just open the door, for those, that use these topics for their own Sexual pleasure or Stimulation for for their own warped fantasies.The Forum is fine, if the questions were relating to Nudist and Sex, but.that is just never the case, know matter how they try to hide their True intent.But, I would have to ask, if you are soooo offended by this Forum, then WHY are YOU on here?WHY even look, if you are so Sexually deficient?We also agree with the fact, that they ask for a persons sexual orientation or for their sexual preference, in our Profiles.Why is this?It's because SEX..SELLS!Just look at the Gallery pictures, or the pictures of most of the singles on the Opening Page - Pre Sign in.You will not see even one Over Weight Flabby - Fat body in the Gallery pictures, and for the most part, the pictures on the opening page are of younger singles who are all in shape to skinny in appearance.But, since most Nudists are all in their 50's and UP..seeing such body types, are definitely not the normare they? lolFAT is not attractive or appealing and it certainly doesn't SELL.Every Nudist tries so hard, to distance themselves from SEX and the topic of SEX.That makes us Laugh, as much so, as any Textile trying to distance themselves from SEX.But, you are so right about the fact, that a Gardening site or a Cycling site or a Model Airplane site, is not going to have a section for childish questions on SEX! LOLUnfortunately people, Nudity and SEX do go hand in hand, and more so than any of you in Denial , are willing to admit.So for those of you, that are not able to perform any more.it does happen with age... or for those of you who have no interest in SEX with your own mates any longer, or for those of you, who could not get Lucky if your own life depended on itjust don't look at the SEXUAL Discussion forum, on this site.No one is forcing you to be on this section..butregardless .there YOU are?WHY?Everyone is into SEX, whether you care to actually admit it or not.Being a Naturist or being a Nudist, did not immediately Neuter anyone, with the discovery of the freedom and enjoyment of being Naked in the Sun, or where ever you happen to be naked at.Yesthe majority of questions are absolutely F#@king STUPID and sooooo Childish, but..they are entertaining to read, from time to time.IF you do not like the fact that there is a SEX Forum on this Nudist site, just don't look at it!Pretty simple FIX, is it not?Yet..here you ALL are? LOLWHY is that?It is because you are ALL in Denial, and you are ALL Hypocrites.Have a look at the Gallery..do you see one Fatty on there?NO!GeezI wonder WHY ..that is? LOLSEX SELLS people, it has YOU looking at the Sexuality Forum, doesn't it?If you are so against itJust stay off it.Problem Fixed!Yes, but what do you really think? ;-)
Anyhow, in answer to your most frequently asked question, and I can only speak for myself, the "Most Recent Posts" page doesn't let you know which forum the thread is in. Frankly, I've never bothered coming into this forum through the front door. And I'm not offended by much of anything. If I wanted a sex discussion, I'd go to a sex site. That would be my simple fix. Just sayin'.

This post was edited

Rather ironic or hypocritical is it not, of you Nudist, that have absolutely no interest at all, in Sex?All of the members, that are so against having this Sexuality discussion Forum, on this site, are the ones.who are always on here! LOLHow about, they leave things just as they are, and if sex has no place in your life or within your own relationships, you just stay of this forum.That would resolve any issues that you people have with it.Failing that, we do absolutely agree with you, that the content of the immature questions, should be Flagged immediately, upon them being Posted.The questions regarding erections and every scenario that could possibly POP UP, Rules at a Nude Beach - Like come on! Transgender Nudist? Oh ya.there are soooo many of those? Transgender Nudist are EVERY WHERE! LOL ..Sleeping Naked? Who doesn't? ..Driving Naked Who the hell does? or - How young were you when you first got into Nudism? etc.All of these topics just open the door, for those, that use these topics for their own Sexual pleasure or Stimulation for for their own warped fantasies.The Forum is fine, if the questions were relating to Nudist and Sex, but.that is just never the case, know matter how they try to hide their True intent.But, I would have to ask, if you are soooo offended by this Forum, then WHY are YOU on here?WHY even look, if you are so Sexually deficient?We also agree with the fact, that they ask for a persons sexual orientation or for their sexual preference, in our Profiles.Why is this?It's because SEX..SELLS!Just look at the Gallery pictures, or the pictures of most of the singles on the Opening Page - Pre Sign in.You will not see even one Over Weight Flabby - Fat body in the Gallery pictures, and for the most part, the pictures on the opening page are of younger singles who are all in shape to skinny in appearance.But, since most Nudists are all in their 50's and UP..seeing such body types, are definitely not the normare they? lolFAT is not attractive or appealing and it certainly doesn't SELL.Every Nudist tries so hard, to distance themselves from SEX and the topic of SEX.That makes us Laugh, as much so, as any Textile trying to distance themselves from SEX.But, you are so right about the fact, that a Gardening site or a Cycling site or a Model Airplane site, is not going to have a section for childish questions on SEX! LOLUnfortunately people, Nudity and SEX do go hand in hand, and more so than any of you in Denial , are willing to admit.So for those of you, that are not able to perform any more.it does happen with age... or for those of you who have no interest in SEX with your own mates any longer, or for those of you, who could not get Lucky if your own life depended on itjust don't look at the SEXUAL Discussion forum, on this site.No one is forcing you to be on this section..butregardless .there YOU are?WHY?Everyone is into SEX, whether you care to actually admit it or not.Being a Naturist or being a Nudist, did not immediately Neuter anyone, with the discovery of the freedom and enjoyment of being Naked in the Sun, or where ever you happen to be naked at.Yesthe majority of questions are absolutely F#@king STUPID and sooooo Childish, but..they are entertaining to read, from time to time.IF you do not like the fact that there is a SEX Forum on this Nudist site, just don't look at it!Pretty simple FIX, is it not?Yet..here you ALL are? LOLWHY is that?It is because you are ALL in Denial, and you are ALL Hypocrites.Have a look at the Gallery..do you see one Fatty on there?NO!GeezI wonder WHY ..that is? LOLSEX SELLS people, it has YOU looking at the Sexuality Forum, doesn't it?If you are so against itJust stay off it.Problem Fixed!

As my Greek great-grandfather always used to say:
Awww...shaddup!!!My Italian Great Grand Father used to always say.Eat your vegetables and exercise.Healthy Body Healthy mind .

This post was edited

Exactly and well put.Unfortunately thou , according to this site , Nudists and Naturalists never have any Sexual Attractions to anyone else , and they never even have SEX with their own partners in any form , what so ever .Not even with themselves ! LOLHaving a Sexuality discusion Forum on a Neutered site , really makes no sense , does it ?They would just be better off, eliminating the Sexuality Forum, since the Older Nudists and Naturists are uncomfortable with the Topic or SEX or SEX is totally foreign to them .

I'm have no idea where you get that. Yes, we have sex (at
least my wife and I do - and others have said as much) and do
notice others that are attractive physically and/or mentally.
The issue is this is a nudist site not a sex site. This
is like having discussions about sex on a site for bicycling. If I
join a site about bicycling I want and expect to talk about
bicycling not sex. Similarly being on a nudist site I want
and expect to talk about nudist issues not sex. That does not not
there isn't some overlap such as being concerned about being
bothered by perverts or getting aroused but that's about
it.

This post was edited

Maybe the person who set the site forums up could answers why this forum was thought to be appropriate?There is nothing like it on other hobby/special interest websites we belong to.I agree. Not only does it encourage threads that are inappropriate for a nudist site, but it can also discourage true nudists from even joining. And I feel the same way about the question of sexual orientation on our profile pages. Why would a true nudist care about that? Would a site for model airplane enthusiasts ask a question like that? Or have a section in their Forums devoted to sex and sexuality? I think not, because sex has no more to do with model airplanes than it does nudism, as far as "true nudists" or airplane enthusiasts are concerned.
Granted, a model airplane site could also become the largest in its field by promoting sex discussion in its forums. But "largest" doesn't always mean it's in the "best" interest of the members it claims to be catering to. So what gives?
If you are going to a expose your aeroplane on a model aeroplane website, wouldn't it be completely relevant to say what type of model aeroplane you are looking for to play with or complete your collection (or whatever you do with model aeroplanes)? You can't assume that such a site would only attract people who never fly their planes, obviously the primary thing planes are designed to do!
While there are certainly a lot of weird things some people like to do or show with their aeroplanes, it would be quite arrogant to ban acrobatics and plane-mounted cameras because dangerous flying is a slippery slope and the the majority of people can't see the need for such activities. Many pilots don't learn to fly in public until having suppressed their natural instincts for many years and never had an opportunity to become accustomed to social flying, so of course their will be some bad habits and odd behaviours that can't really be changed despite pressure for more healthy plane ownership. But planes still need to fly and its so much more healthy to fly in formation!!
LOL

This post was edited

Don't enter a room your not comfortable with, then you won't be offended. Live and let live.Logical thinking? How rare!

This post was edited

What I don't understand is why any of you even open the category. You already know you are going to be offended, so why come here?
Why do you hate freedom?
Geez, just don't click.
Stay out.
Let it be.

This post was edited