RE: why ???????????????????????

are people so afraid to post their real first name, I mean geezzzzzz I would like to call some one Bill or Jane instead of nudistinheat, or outinthesun, I mean you don't go a resort and introduce yourself that way, do you ? I mean that doesn't give your identity away , I mean like bill8, or bill88, or so on . does anyone have an opinion one way or the other, I mean even if jane, mary, fred is not your first name I still think it would be better than some on hereI am a singer and producer by trade, so for me, it's hard to join a site without google bots placing personal web uses in the search results. Recently, Badoo and dating sites starting popping into my search results due to me using my name so now, I am very careful about what I join and where I put my name. So, coming back to second comment on here, some people live divided lives and try to keep it low key!You must have a very strange FIRST name if all your associates and/or fans would recognize you here.
Just google hun. I use "TSJodiee" But, somehow, a site on google mentions im TS and lists my name so from there things started appearing in the search ranks. doesnt bother me, i just wouldnt want people seeing sites i use for my own personal needs lolWhy does the fact that you are TS prevent you from using your first name without mentioning you are TS. If you do not want anyone knowing you are TS don't use it in your username.

This post was edited

Happy belated B-Day Ruhl!

This post was edited

WHY?????? actually I will give you OUR reason......Our main purpose here is to tell people WHO we are, so our first names woldnt really accomplish that..We hae our real names in our profile for anyone to see but we chose a "screenname" to better identify ourselves to everyone. our screen name gives a open door for people to ASK US about why we chose the name and what ANFA is. it gives us a good opportunity to share ourselves to new friends or potential new friends.

This post was edited