RE: The natural look

Natural. Shaving to me is kind of like clothing. Strange, I know, but it does alter the way a person looks naturally.

This post was edited

Who prefers hairy women? (All Natural)I very much like the natural look on a woman :)Would that include hairy legs and arm pits? That would be natural but most women shave them. And I like them to shave the intimate parts too.

This post was edited

Bush is Beautiful!

This post was edited

Everyone one of these "nudists" deciding what is "best" for another nudist. Seems contradictory to the "nudists are the friendliest, most accepting people we know ... BS!" If you truly felt that way ... a reply to this threads original question would have been ... "I don't care. It truly doesn't matter to me. What counts is the person ... not their grooming standards!" But ... like so many internet nudists, it's all about the typed conversation about erections, pubic hair and any thing else that really has nothing to do with nudism/naturism. Think about!
;-)

This post was edited

You can't beat Mother Nature!!! Hairy and natural... everywhere. No shaving and no plucking!
Women in particular don't realize how sexy this is and how it enhances their bodies; men have generally been conditioned to say what they think their partners (or desired partners) want them to say.

This post was edited

I love them all--hairy or shaved

This post was edited

I much prefer the natural look just like it was years ago. I can never understand those who claim shaved is more hygenic, that is just nonsense. Of course it come down to individual choose.

This post was edited

Smooth is better but ultimately, who cares.

This post was edited

Re: post #258
Wouldn't most of those same reasons also apply to underarm hair, as
well? ... I guess society thinks you should actually
be offended by the sight of underarm hair on women?
:-/

This post was edited

Everyone one of these "nudists" deciding what is "best" for another nudist. Seems contradictory to the "nudists are the friendliest, most accepting people we know ... BS!" If you truly felt that way ... a reply to this threads original question would have been ... "I don't care. It truly doesn't matter to me. What counts is the person ... not their grooming standards!" But ... like so many internet nudists, it's all about the typed conversation about erections, pubic hair and any thing else that really has nothing to do with nudism/naturism. Think about!;-)EXCELLENT reply! Almost word for word what i was thinking.

This post was edited