RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

No secrets about nudism here. The wife just doesn't want her face and body plastered all over the net for everyone to see.

This post was edited

Ok my two cents. I am married and listed as a couple. I should have listed as a single so I could get TRUE CERTIFIED. My wife will never ever have a pic of her taken with a sign that says I am a nudists. ( what bull sh*t ). We have been true nudists longer than there has been the world wide web. A pic of her nude sent over the internet with I am a nudist could very well cost her her job. I am sure we/I am not the only one in that situation. She works for a very large Catholic orginazation and they would find a way to get rid of her. Me, my job they can't touch me.I don't want to even hear about rights and so forth and so on and yes anything put over the net can be comprimised. ANYTHING! I have been a computer tech since 1980. We were doing things with networking before most people knew what a computer even was. With that said, the only advantage to being a True Nudists is to look at pics? I could care less, we would rather meet people in person and look them in the eye. We will probably not send friend requests but will accept them from people we find interesting or from places we find interesting. We will also not cam on this site period. She will probably never get on here and even chat or email because of certain guys just trying to get their jollies.
As far as the original question it would be nice if married men with wives or long term ladies would list as a couple. We are looking for couples to befriend. If we visit an area of the country we would like to visit/stay with like minded people. A lot of the nudists we have met at various parks and on the web are the most open, honest, decent people you can find. Sorry ifI came off as a rant.

This post was edited

Ok my two cents. I am married and listed as a couple. I should have listed as a single so I could get TRUE CERTIFIED. My wife will never ever have a pic of her taken with a sign that says I am a nudists. ( what bull sh*t ). We have been true nudists longer than there has been the world wide web. A pic of her nude sent over the internet with I am a nudist could very well cost her her job. I am sure we/I am not the only one in that situation. She works for a very large Catholic orginazation and they would find a way to get rid of her. Me, my job they can't touch me.I don't want to even hear about rights and so forth and so on and yes anything put over the net can be comprimised. ANYTHING! I have been a computer tech since 1980. We were doing things with networking before most people knew what a computer even was. With that said, the only advantage to being a True Nudists is to look at pics? I could care less, we would rather meet people in person and look them in the eye. We will probably not send friend requests but will accept them from people we find interesting or from places we find interesting. We will also not cam on this site period. She will probably never get on here and even chat or email because of certain guys just trying to get their jollies. As far as the original question it would be nice if married men with wives or long term ladies would list as a couple. We are looking for couples to befriend. If we visit an area of the country we would like to visit/stay with like minded people. A lot of the nudists we have met at various parks and on the web are the most open, honest, decent people you can find. Sorry ifI came off as a rant.

Rant? Not a problem sunluvers!This thread was started as a rantover 2 years ago by my husband out of frustration for exactly the reasons you stated in your post!

This thread was originally started by my husband out of frustration because of the number of male only/married men who would contact us on messenger...and ask Steve to send pictures of me, ask if I would "appear" on cam for them, or if I wasn't there, if he wanted to watch them masturbate or if he would do the same for him. Or the one's who would suddenly disappear with the parting words...oops my wife is home. Or the one's whose wives "were nudists" but were conveniently not at home when ever we (Steve and I ) would arrange a time to chat with both of them. It disgusted both of us. Him, so much, that he started this thread.

This is not to say that ALL male only/Married men fit into the above category. On the flip side, there have been many male only/married men who have contacted us,whose wives are aware that they are nudists but aren't interested in it themselves. And we've become friends with them. Because they have been honest with their wives and with us regarding their situation and they aren't just trying to get a cheap thrill. OR there are those whose wives are interested but not sure about nudism so they wantto talk to me to get a woman's viewpoint. Or their wives have their ownfemale only/married woman profile, or their wivesare nudist but not at all interestedin an online community.

This thread was directed to the first category.

Jen

This post was edited

In a healthy marriage, the husband and wife should have some separate activities they can enjoy with others. For me, my wife is not a nudist nor is she ever likely to be a nudist, but she allows me to practice my limited nudism. I allow her to have some activities with her friends.
I enjoy chatting with other married males who have a similiar situation. It is healthy for us to chat and there is no reason why I should be on this site with my wife. It is really no different than guys who enjoy hiking with their buddies and they leave the wives at home.

This post was edited
Another Two Cents

It is out of respect for my wife of 34 years that she is not included on my profile with me - she is not a nudist. And she has asked that I not ask her to join me on the few nudist activities that I am part of. What would you do if your wife was not interested - would you list her anyway and sneak nude shots of her just so you could show her on here? I, for one anyway, am not sneaking around behind her back. She knows I enjoy being nude and accepts it. Hopefully you can respect our situation, even though it is different than yours. Somehow, after two years, I suspect that is now the case. Hope you both have a wonderful, nude summer.

This post was edited
RE: Another Two Cents

It is out of respect for my wife of 34 years that she is not included on my profile with me - she is not a nudist. And she has asked that I not ask her to join me on the few nudist activities that I am part of. What would you do if your wife was not interested - would you list her anyway and sneak nude shots of her just so you could show her on here? I, for one anyway, am not sneaking around behind her back. She knows I enjoy being nude and accepts it. Hopefully you can respect our situation, even though it is different than yours. Somehow, after two years, I suspect that is now the case. Hope you both have a wonderful, nude summer.
Sums it up perfectly :-)

This post was edited

Over our tenure here at TN, we've found that there's a number of MARRIED males who have MALE only profiles. Just wondering what the motivation is to leave the MRS. out of this formula.....? Could it be: 1) Their wife isn't a nudist.... 2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile... 3) They aren't nudists at all but what a great way to meet people who are..... 4)This is one big fantasy and if their wife found out about this, their status would change to DIVORCED.... What is it? Why are you here as just a male if you're married? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves.... Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with non-couple profiles.... Steve
I explain on my (our) profile why it's a non couple one...
Although we are both nudists, my wife cannot have any nudes of her online due to her job, nor do we want to risk a clothed photo of her on a nudist site.
I don't want to get into the arguments of whether her company has any right to discriminate against her because of our nudism. I think they shouldn't. However, I'd like to avoid losing her job and possibly our home, etc. just to prove a point.
So... none of the reasons you listed apply. My wife is a nudist, knows I'm a nudist, knows about this profile and account, helps me run nudistworld.org, and loves to go nude. We just love being able to eat too, so we're not going to risk pissing off her employer.

This post was edited
Site Police

I am a nudist and have been longer than most of you have been alive.
I listed myself honestly as MARRIED when I joined. I then became a certified nudist in the MISTAKEN idea that there would be less drama etc from the control freaks. (If the shoe fits......)
One can tell a lot about a person by what groups they belong to.
If they aren't just looking for something to try to increase their self importance they might notice that their questions might be answered simply by checking out their groups.
I have decided that this site is on a downhill slide for anyone not a couple and friends with the controllers.
Chat is a joke and the forums are not much better. Perhaps the site should split and all the couples have their own little private area?
I have several friends that are nudist couples and they do not express the mindset expierenced here.
Am I the only one to feel this way

For what it is worth, I will be happy to explain why my profile says male alone but married to anyone that asks me personally.
If everyone would spend more time trying to promote the site in a positive manner...........

This post was edited

If you're a married man, then it should state so on the profile. Just because a partner's none nudist,that's no reason for giving false information and pretending to be single.
My wife has no interest in the nudist lifestyle, but I am married and thus state so on my profile. One should always try to be honest.

This post was edited
Re: Married Men..

I am married and have been happily so for almost 30 yrs now. My wife however is only an at home nudist and because of her job, she is not on my profile or any pics. That is her right as she had to sign a contract with her job regarding morality, pictures, etc. I respect her wishes and when she decides to be more open as a nudist, then I will change my profile info. Until then, I will be here and honest.

This post was edited