RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Very simple. My wife isn't a nudist. Of course she knows I am a nudist and she knows I visit here. Further, that seems to be the overwhelming majority of the males I have chatted with over the last 13 months I've been here.

This post was edited

Very simple. My wife isn't a nudist. Of course she knows I am a nudist and she knows I visit here. Further, that seems to be the overwhelming majority of the males I have chatted with over the last 13 months I've been here.
Although my profileisn'tlisted as MARRIED anymore, it used to be before my wife and Iseparated, and I downgraded to IN A RELATIONSHIP but the fact is, she just wasn'tinterestedin being a nudist, she was happy that I liked thelifestyle, and never told me I could not be a nudist, but for some reason she just didn't want to pose nude with me for a profile picture that would be posted on the internet for the world to see. Something BS about the kids she teaches might see it.. or hersuperintendent, or boss... something silly like that, I don't know whats wrong with her... but now that she is almost out of the picture maybe I can find a better wife that will post a picture nude with me so I can prove that I am married. maybe I will make that a requirement to date me, "sorry honey, you have to take a nude picture with me so we can be certified as a real couple so people on this nudist site I visit will know i'm not single" that should go over well... I will let you know how it goes.... Anyway enough babble... It must be a wonderful feeling to have your spouse involved in your lifestyle and to have someone to share it with.

This post was edited
Male only profile

I am nudist but wife is not and doesn't want me to go where she would not be able to come along. She will not go to a nudist camp with me. I would like to find someone nearby that would go with me. From N. IL.

This post was edited

Over our tenure here at TN, we've found that there's a number of MARRIED males who have MALE only profiles. Just wondering what the motivation is to leave the MRS. out of this formula.....? Could it be: 1) Their wife isn't a nudist.... 2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile... 3) They aren't nudists at all but what a great way to meet people who are..... 4)This is one big fantasy and if their wife found out about this, their status would change to DIVORCED.... What is it? Why are you here as just a male if you're married? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves.... Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with non-couple profiles.... Steve

This post was edited

Married as stated on my profile,
My wife is naturist as I'm, but she don't want her life could be seen on the site.

This post was edited

Yep married as stated but the wife is not nudist and won't hardly let me take her pic even while dressed. she knows I am a home nudist and I run all over the property that way. Her only comment is always "What if someone sees you?". she enjoys the jokes about nudism I find and I hope one day she will relax and enjoy it all as she has been getting easier with it. She will do yard work in her Nighty and not care if she is seen, OK now i'm confussed?

This post was edited
different approach

maybe instead of questioning this in abroad stroke (judgementally perhaps?), as there are clearly warranted situations, management should boot those that are wackin off in the chat roomsand trolling spread- eagle in their pics . tho new here, i too want toa site wheremost of the participants are intersted in the nudist lifestyle and not have to be subject to all the crotch shots of other guys. not the biggest deal to me but would be nice if far fewer pics of guys were seemingly posted to solicit other men. i know. that sounds judgemental too, but...after a short while...

This post was edited

i think its just the fact that you respect your partners wishes that they arnt happy being nude with other nudes but that doesnt mean that the male partner shouldnt enjoy the nude lifestyle i love summer and being naked on a nude beach and if i had my choice would be naked all day long

This post was edited

i didn't read all of the previous replies, but i would posit this with deference to others who may have posted this previously. i am a single male - the dreaded, spurned, and despised class of nudists. MAYBE the reason some males post as "Married" is to avoid the disdain of the masses for being a "single male." i DO believe that the exclusion of "single males" is contrary to the spirit and definition of naturism. naturists accept all races, body type, social classes .... but not single males. ok - maybe i'm venting, but i am offended that people can call themselves naturists, but immediately defile its basic tenets.
I have to agree with you on this one. It's seems just about everyone believes all single guys are pervs or trolls. Sometimes I feel everyone thinks a single guy on a naturist site should prove he's not on a sex offender database. So many attack the single male, yet they have no problem walking in front of them at the nude public beach where anyone and everyone can go. And what about the married guy who uses photos of his wife or some he downloaded to pose as a woman so he can friend other women?
My profile says my relationship is complicated. My wife and I have been separated off and on for over a year. She still doesn't know what she wants to do with our marriage. We both date, but have made a commitment to stay faithful to each other sexually. She was an avid naturist until we had kids. Then she thought her body wasn't good enough. She knows I still go to nude recreation clubs,she won't go, but say she doesn't care if someone goes with me. We still go to our house in Saint Martin together. I go to Orient Beach, she stays around Grand Case. So I put "it's complicated" because i think it sureas heck is.
Don't get me wrong. I deplore anyone who uses deception to gain access to profiles, pictures or anything else,but I also hate the fact that just about everyone negatively labels single men. Those that label single men as trolls are the same one's who think anyone that drives a pickup is a redneck, anyone with a BMW is rich, and anyone that isn't just like them is wrong about everything.

This post was edited
Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

My wife is not yet comfortable with the openness of being a true nudist. She is just now warming up to being nude more often at home and just today completely disrobed at Haulover Beach (while laying down, she put her suit back on to go in the water and walk around - I disrobed immediately at the sign and stayed that way). I hope to get her comfortable with going to White Tail Resort next spring / summer and hopefully more open by next years trip back here to Florida. Until then, it will be me - just another married guy with a male only profile as I have no desired to trick anyone into thinking otherwise.

This post was edited