RE: Size - The question we all wonder about

I know my size and I'm naked for me not others so it's not an issueGood answer, me too.

This post was edited

Hung like a horse or hung like a cocktail sausage, it does not really matter.Well said !!!!

This post was edited

I am smaller than average both flaccid and erect but have no issues when visiting naturist beaches etc.Learn to accept your body as it is.I am smaller as well and it does not bother me!

This post was edited

Personally,i have no issues with mine,it does what it's supposed to do and have never really had any real concerns about being happy or unhappy with it.But that doesn't mean i would put down anyone elses concerns about theirs.Yes,we are brainwashed into having these concerns,but then our everyday lives revolve around what we are brainwashed into believing what's right.Women can be just as bad in their concerns about breasts,so many will take the time to ensure they displayed right,before they go out in public(i'm talking about when clothed),they assume they are an important part in attracting a man(unfortunately in a lot of cases they're right lol) and how many female photos on here are taken from the shoulders upwards?I,like a lot of others,wasn't brought up with nudism and it takes time to change the way we think,it would be nice to think that others would be supportive rather than criticize people who have already taken steps to change the way they think of nudism

This post was edited

Thanks for the wide range of responses everyone. I understand it's a delicate issue for some, some of you just aren't bothered one way or another, and some are even offended that the question is brought up. I think that this in itself is telling, in that we are all exposed to the topic in different ways. I would hope to be as nonchalant about as some of you are, but I have always struggled with fear of ridicule or embarrassment and I have been on the receiving end of jokes and cruelty that have given rise to some of those fears. I don't think this makes me unusual, but I do appreciate very much the positive comments to just love and appreciate what can't be changed. I'll continue to work on it. :-)

This post was edited

Men,I'm not sure how many of you saw this last week, but a meta-analysis report was released on the topic of penis size:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-sizeI found it enlightening, as I have always believed my penis to be unusual (it's almost exactly average when erect, a bit bigger actually, but quite a bit smaller than the average when flaccid). As a nudist it's one of the things that I stress about when around other nudist men, because I obviously am not in a position where I care to be seen to be erect and give the wrong impression, but I can be so small when flaccid that I get really self conscious. It's enough of a concern that (and this is embarrassing to admit, but here I go) I fidget with it in order to keep it stretched out somewhat. In it's "natural" flaccid state, it causes me a great deal of self esteem issues :-(Curious to hear other men's (and women's, too) thoughts about size and whether it's something you worry about when you're in a social situation nude.I haven't read the article, yet, but I did heard the doctors on a health news segment discussing male enhancement drugs, and I was glad that they were doing so; it's an important topic. They said that most men worry about it too much and that the average penis size erect is about 6 inches and flaccid is whatever. Personally, I wouldn't want a long one.
On a funny side note, I think that male enhancement drug commercial disclaimers are hilarious. One reported side affect is, "Delayed backache," and one warning is, "Call your doctor if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours." In the first case, well...yeah! If I had one lasting more than 4 hours, I would not be calling my doctor. I would be calling Courtney Cox, that really pretty woman on NCIS Los Angeles. I love brunettes with long hair and brown eyes.
OK, now I'm distracted and way off point.

This post was edited

Three words to ruin a man's ego... "Is it in?"

This post was edited

Three words to ruin a man's ego... "Is it in?"Depends on whether he is asking or she is asking.

This post was edited
RE:Size - The question we all wonder about

It really amazes me to see how cold and dismissive some people can be over this issue. Hey good for you that you are fortunate enough to not have this issue. Good for you that you, through NO effort on your part, were fortunate enough to inherit average or better sizes. Why cant you just ignore the posts of guys that are concerned? Why do you feel you have to passive aggressively make him feel stupid for having such a concern? The STUPIDEST response I continually see is nobody cares so just go enjoy it. What an insensitive load of crap that is. So youre telling me that someone born without an arm and goes to a nudist resort...nobody will notice he only has one arm? Of course they will! Nudists notice everything about other nudists, the difference is that they dont place a value on anything about you thats different...unlike society. So yes nudists notice your penis is smaller than others,..they just dont associate it with your identity. It took me a couple years to finally face my fear and go to a resort. At 1.5 you cannot say nobody cares because I care! There will always be a smallest and a biggest. I was that guy for a day and by the end of the day that issue was completely dead. Not because nobody cares or nobody notices, but because nobody identified me by it. Sorry not sorry for the rant

This post was edited
RE:Size - The question we all wonder about

You know, I took a few minutes to go over to the Ladies Room and see if there were similar threads about breast size. I had to dig through five pages of topics (not just posts) before I found one that referenced it. And there, the complaints were that their breasts were, or might be, too big.

I know a few women who have had breast enhancement surgery, but they were outnumbered by the ones who've had breast reduction surgery. And that was to correct problems like hip or back pain. So I think women generally seem to have a better grip on things than men do.

There were a few men (!) posting in the Ladies Room about what the women would prefer in the way of penis sizes. The answers were mostly "Meh."

So let's not sweat the small stuff, even if it's the small stuff.

This post was edited