RE: Most Interesting Nudist in the World

Chuck Norris puts his clothes back on when the MINW takes off his clothes.

This post was edited

It stops raining when he goes outside.

This post was edited

For AANR members; did you see the article and Pic of AANR's President, Bev Price in this month's Bulletin? She turned a boat trip to Antarctica into a nudist cruise having her nude picture taken at the coastline of Antarctica. This fulfilled her goal of visiting all of the world's continents. I sent her an e-mail nominating her as the Most Interesting Nudist in the World.Was she nude while visiting all of the world's continents? She sounds like a very interesting person.

This post was edited

Penguins feel over dressed when he visits the South Pole.

This post was edited

For AANR members; did you see the article and Pic of AANR's President, Bev Price in this month's Bulletin? She turned a boat trip to Antarctica into a nudist cruise having her nude picture taken at the coastline of Antarctica. This fulfilled her goal of visiting all of the world's continents. I sent her an e-mail nominating her as the Most Interesting Nudist in the World.Was she nude while visiting all of the world's continents? She sounds like a very interesting person.
Once while visiting the natives in Central America she saw that the native women were topless and had henna paintings on their bodies. She asked the chief if she could get some of those paintings. He agreed and a picture of her was taken with two other women, all topless and painted with these henna tattoos. It was funny when I saw the photo because I know she is very small but in this pic she was about 6-inches taller than the two other women. In this pic she looked like a giant which was very odd. I kept looking at the two smaller women and trying to figure out which one she was.

This post was edited

For AANR members; did you see the article and Pic of AANR's President, Bev Price in this month's Bulletin? She turned a boat trip to Antarctica into a nudist cruise having her nude picture taken at the coastline of Antarctica. This fulfilled her goal of visiting all of the world's continents. I sent her an e-mail nominating her as the Most Interesting Nudist in the World.If you'd like to read the article go to aanr.com; click on News & Events on the top of the page; then click on Across the Board on the right had side of the page. The article should be up for only a few more more weeks.

This post was edited

Nudist resorts become much more...resorty when he arrives.

This post was edited

When he arrives in the Garden of Eden - the snakes hide all the apples

This post was edited

The snakes shed their skin the moment he arrives, just to feel more naked than they already are.

This post was edited