RE: how about a post on what not to do naked?

I would buy a Bible from a nude door to door Bible salesman, even though I'm an atheist!
Probably shouldn't use a grinding wheel naked, and naked welding is definitely out. I don't like sparks and bits of molten metal flying at me regardless of my state of dress.
Perhaps just an apron would suffice.

This post was edited

Never go trick or treating

This post was edited

Don't try to hang Xmas lighting on your house while nude...roof shingles can be pretty abrasive on bare skin.

This post was edited

Never go trick or treatingSome may enjoy being treated to a trick.

This post was edited

Run for public office as a Republican.

This post was edited

Run for public office as a Republican.A politician with nothing to hide mite just fly no matter what party. ; )

This post was edited

Run for public office as a Republican.A politician with nothing to hide mite just fly no matter what party. ; )
Democrats have more secrets to cover up.

This post was edited

Being nude at a job interview

This post was edited

Don't try to hang Xmas lighting on your house while nude...roof shingles can be pretty abrasive on bare skin.I have put Christmas lights up outside several times in the nude. If we get a warm enough late November day I have put outmany outdoor decorations in the buff. I did not have to crawl on the roof to do it.

This post was edited

Being nude at a job interview

Think outside the box... If the interview is at a nude resort, it would show initiative! (or that you were already there for the day as a guest and loved the place so much you wanted to work there)

This post was edited