RE: Aircraft flying overhead

I wave. I live by a small municipal airport and we get small aircraft all the time, plus we are located right on the commercial flight compass turning point for aircraft. In addition we have a hospital a mile from us, so we get helicopter flights over us a lot. So what else can I do but wave? Not going to quit swimming nude in the pool because of it and doubt the kids will either.

This post was edited

That happened to me while at the resort. An Army helicopter passed over and we all waved at them!

This post was edited

I belong to a resort that is direct line of an airport. Planes fly over often, not to mention the Navy aircraft. It has never been a problem.

This post was edited

Why would it matter? Do you really think they will pin point you and If they do so what. They won't stop to watch. Lol

This post was edited

How does everyone deal with General Aviation aircraft flyingover when naked in the backyard?We have been nude outside at home and in the woods when planes, helicopters and gliders have passed overhead. The lowest was the glider but they were so close to landing that I doubt they had any time to look closely at my boobies! We have had helicopters pass over and slow right down over our deck but again, what could they really see? Hubby and I don't get upset.

This post was edited

I don't care about them at all.

This post was edited

I dont see many planes over my area

This post was edited

How does everyone deal with General Aviation aircraft flyingover when naked in the backyard?

I wouldn't worry about it, the are flying over your property so if they see you, no big deal.

This post was edited

We get a fair amount of hot air baloons here, as well as helicopters landing at the hospital a mile away. I have seen the balloons low enough to make out faces, and have seen passengers taking my picture. It doesn't bother me at all. It gives them a good story to tell about their flight. And when they tell the story, others will know that there is at least one nudist in the area. Not a bad deal at all.

This post was edited

We get all sorts of aircraft over our house every single day. We did however have out first drone fly over our backyard at low altitude just yesterday. I would just like to know who is behind the controls of the drone. I don't particularly care that they see me nude, just I don't like the intrusion.Here in the UK the drone controller is supposed to always have visual sight of the drone and keep 50' away from buildings, but many don't. You have no idea why they're flying overhead or what they are filming, its not just nudists who might find this an intrusion, anyone's property being filmed from above and close up could discover later on that it was not for innocent purposes.

This post was edited