RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

I see these questions on here all of the time and I just don't understand why. Are you looking for direction from the group? One thing is for certain there are strong opinions from both camps. Sorry, but I honestly think that it's a personal preference. To each their own...
BTW, chocolate or vanilla?

This post was edited

I prefer men to have shaved pubic area, as I am. As for women, I like either way. I like a bush on a woman, but not in the White House.

This post was edited

I have always said "definitely smooth"; granted, I think that a full bush is unsightly (my opinion), but if the lady wants something artistic, as long as it's short, I think that might be nice. Having said that, I'm not about to tell a woman what she can/can't do with her body. (Kind of like when my ex suggested that I shave my head. LOL) Though I will negotiate

This post was edited

Both. I find the public hair on a lady to be frightfully erotic . . . as to stroke it with my tongue, is her most hidden treasure and she is now sharing it with me. I love smooth too . . . I mean freshly shaved smooth . .. don't like too much the stubbly feel . . . smooth to my rough tongue . . . or hairy . . .

This post was edited

So far* there have been 43 votes for shaved (or smooth), 10 votes
for trimmed (including landing strips) and 12 votes for
hairy/natural. Many have made the point that it is a matter of
personal choice. * Some expressed no opinion and Cuddle Bear agreed
with himself twice.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...I prefer shaved. It's total exposure and looks fantastic.

This post was edited

My personal preference ; prefer seeing and feeling a full bush ( albeit trimmed ) ESP when dark , it's more sensual ; well that how I feel about it !

This post was edited

Shaved much better and looks nicer

This post was edited

Being a smoothy myself then I would like my females to be shaven smooth also, I think that smooth pubes looks and feels good for both sexes, then I would say that being smooth myself.

This post was edited

So far* there have been 43 votes for shaved (or smooth), 10 votesfor trimmed (including landing strips) and 12 votes forhairy/natural. Many have made the point that it is a matter ofpersonal choice. * Some expressed no opinion and Cuddle Bear agreedwith himself twice.Glad That Someone Is keeping Score... I Love To See a Shaved and Bit Of Pink Pussy...I'm like That!

This post was edited