RE: Naked in the rain

If it's not cold, being naked in the rain is more comfortable than being dressed. It's good to have no wet clothes clinging to you and impeding your movements. In the cold, wearing wet warm clothes (not cotton) could be more comfortable since your body won't be losing heat as quickly.

This post was edited

If it's not cold, being naked in the rain is more comfortable than being dressed. It's good to have no wet clothes clinging to you and impeding your movements. In the cold, wearing wet warm clothes (not cotton) could be more comfortable since your body won't be losing heat as quickly.

I've hiked naked in the rain for about a mile when the temperature was in the mid-60s. The rain was a continuous drizzle, but no breeze. At first I regretted trying it, but after getting a bit acclimated it felt great. It gave me occasional goosebumps. Those felt especially good. I doubt it's for everybody, and I wouldn't want to plan it, but I'd do it again if the chance arises just because it feels so unusual.

This post was edited

Nude in the rain is nice. Don't get to much opportunity here but its good when you can. The more the down pour the more refreshing it feels. The light rain is ok too I guess. Give it a try as long as there isn't lightening.

This post was edited

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?

I like to be nude in the summerrain. And it is very easy for me,as i live in ireland. We have enough of rain here..lol

This post was edited