RE: Do you find Chubby Guys attractive

I noticed "A bit of weight " was said a lot when I think of chubby I think me no a bit of weight lolif you don,t mind me saying so, thats a great view in your photo
Hopefully you guys will like my pics!i take it you are referring to your profile pics, i can only see 1 of them, but you do look good

This post was edited

Thank you guys or all your kind words

This post was edited

I noticed "A bit of weight " was said a lot when I think of chubby I think me no a bit of weight lolif you don,t mind me saying so, thats a great view in your photo
Hopefully you guys will like my pics!You are a very attractive naked man with a great smile!

This post was edited

I know I do, I like guys with a bit extra!I ponder this question and there are so many handsome chubby men, but I wonder if what is so attractive about chubby nudist men (in addition to being physically handsome) - is their confidence, positive attitude, what you see is what you get, lack of pretense, etc. Then again, that's what I find so attractive and heart warming about nudists in general. No real great epiphany - just another wonderful thing about nudists I think!

This post was edited

Hopefully you guys will like my pics!Please feel free to add them here to the gallery

This post was edited

It took me a long time to be comfortable with the fact that I was a chubby guy -- and that I liked who I am. It's really attractive to me to find another man who has an appreciation for my body as it is and desires it.

This post was edited

I find other chubby guys attractive, especially so smooth guys

This post was edited

That's why I joined the group

This post was edited

Extremely, nothing better than a chubby naked man. And that's when they are the most friendly ;-)totally agree!

This post was edited