RE: I'm after a copyright free photo of topless men and women

I Googled "copyright free photo of topless men and women" (with quotes) I received 71,200,000 responses in 70 seconds.

I have just done this exact search and sifted through a ton of images. Unfortunately there are only a select few that are appropriate, and they are all copyrighted. Admittedly I haven't looked through all 71,200,000!

This post was edited

This is a social networking site for nudists and not a research center for anyone trying to exploit nudism. You come in here like this is the public library asking that we supply your needs just because you have a library card. A little respect here might help.There are a lot ofprofessional photographers and models who would love to assist you in getting exactly what youwant.DittoCoupler of rude dudes. Did you read the last line of his post?"I know it's a bit of a strange request, and I apologise if this isn't the right place to ask, but any help would be appreciated. :) Check out my music at https://longwaveradio.bandcamp.com"

This post was edited

This is a social networking site for nudists and not a research center for anyone trying to exploit nudism. You come in here like this is the public library asking that we supply your needs just because you have a library card. A little respect here might help.There are a lot ofprofessional photographers and models who would love to assist you in getting exactly what youwant.DittoCoupler of rude dudes. Did you read the last line of his post?"I know it's a bit of a strange request, and I apologise if this isn't the right place to ask, but any help would be appreciated. :) Check out my music at https://longwaveradio.bandcamp.com"
DITTO!

This post was edited

This is a social networking site for nudists and not a research center for anyone trying to exploit nudism. You come in here like this is the public library asking that we supply your needs just because you have a library card. A little respect here might help.There are a lot ofprofessional photographers and models who would love to assist you in getting exactly what youwant.I agree

This post was edited