RE: Resort & Campground Ettiquite

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Telephone the nudist facility you are planning to visit.
Ask them the questions?
They have ALL the answers.
I've been exchanging emails with them, some, but I think they would prefer to be contacted by phone to discuss things.
They have answered all of your questions many many times to many manypeople. Be polite. Pick up the phone and talk to them. emails can be from any freak. Give them a chance to sell you on their resort.
I was being impolite? How so?
Did NOT say you were impolite. Suggested youBE polite.
That's what happens when you don't write in complete sentences.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Telephone the nudist facility you are planning to visit.
Ask them the questions?
I've been exchanging emails with them, some, but I think they would prefer to be contacted by phone to discuss things.
They have answered all of your questions many many times to many manypeople. Be polite. Pick up the phone and talk to them. emails can be from any freak. Give them a chance to sell you on their resort.

Be polite. IS a complete sentence.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's the closest to me andwhere I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortable going this spring orsummer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe toavoid not disrespecting others or the environment? This willbe the first time, for me, and I am so looking forward toit!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?Thanks again to everyone for your informative, polite replies and information.
My next question is about guns at resorts. Have you ever taken a gun to such a place? What do you do with it?
I ask the question, because I always travel with a gun...usually two, and I always will. After reading some resorts that I wish to go to this spring and summer policies, they say they are, "Strictly prohibited," sometimes. I don't know what they expect you to do with yours. I would make mine safe and store it securely.
If I owned a campground or resort, and I hope to someday, I would provide a safe or safe room for my guests, and that would include for firearms.

This post was edited

It depends on the resort.You will need to visit a few times to see how things are done.The place my wife and I have been going to for about 5 years is very relaxed.When we arrive and get parked,we collect what we will need,towels,sunscreen,hats,flip flops etc,and we go to office to pay after we are nude.Some places have parking that is outside the nude area.Call and ask if you are unsure of the routine.

This post was edited

I have finally found a nudist facility that's theclosest to me and where I'm pretty sure I will feel comfortablegoing this spring or summer. So here's my questions:When do I disrobe to avoid not disrespecting others or theenvironment? This will be the first time, for me, and I am solooking forward to it!I will be driving my personal vehicle there, so I strip in thevehicle before going into the office, checking in and getting thegrand tour?Also, where does one secure their wallet and other valuables, ifthey are nude all of the time and not carrying them?How is one supposed to pay for expenses while using the facilitygiven they're not carrying a wallet or so much as a creditcard?
Thanks again to everyone for your informative, polite replies and
information.
My next question is about guns at resorts. Have you ever
taken a gun to such a place? What do you do with it?
I ask the question, because I always travel with a gun...usually
two, and I always will. After reading some resorts that I
wish to go to this spring and summer policies, they say they are,
"Strictly prohibited," sometimes. I don't know what they expect you
to do with yours. I would make mine safe and store it
securely.
If I owned a campground or resort, and I hope to someday, I would
provide a safe or safe room for my guests, and that would include
for firearms.
I truly hope you realize that no one responded to this post of
yours about guns at a nude resort until 18 minutes ago. Yourlast post was several months ago. Seriously ... you need a gun ...
or two, as you always travel with, at a nude resort?

I think you should seriously consider what the heck you're going to
a nude resort for.

You've made some strange comments concerning guns and those are the
types of comments that concern many of us ... even those of us that
are fine with owning guns but know they have a specific place for
their use and taking them to a nude resort is NOT one of them.

This post was edited

You may hold a carry permit in this state but it doesn't apply at our club. No Firearms Permitted. Not anything really to consider if you want to go in the gate. I doubt this is the only club or resort with that rule.

This post was edited

I doubt a gun would be needed at any nudist resort unless theyprovide for target practice on a range.Solair Recreation League resort in Woodstock, CT has a range on their property. You have to be a full member of Solair and then also become a member of the shooting range to use it, so I have never seen it. You can hear it being used from the pool area, though. I have no idea if shooters on the range are nude.

This post was edited

I remember a time back last year this same issue was being hashed over too on the AANR forum. Dont know if it was the same person but it sounds as though it could be.

This post was edited

I doubt a gun would be needed at any nudist resort unless theyprovide for target practice on a range.Solair Recreation League resort in Woodstock, CT has a range on their property. You have to be a full member of Solair and then also become a member of the shooting range to use it, so I have never seen it. You can hear it being used from the pool area, though. I have no idea if shooters on the range are nude.If I had a club here in Texas, I would definitely have a shooting range, but this is Texas. It's kinda' expected. As the number of gun owners and licenses to carry continue to grow nationwide but especially in Texas, I think more clubs will consider it. However, if there's not a natural landscape that makes it possible, then huge berms have to be put in. That's what has to be done a lot here in the Texas Panhandle, because most of the region is flatter than a pancake. Plus, we wouldn't want to shoot any cows or horses. ;-)

This post was edited

Ask them the questions?

Be polite. IS a complete sentence.
"Be polite," is not a complete sentence as it has no subject noun. Also, to suggest that some one should be so would suggest that they have not been prior.

This post was edited