RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone. I'm in the midwest (US) and I enjoy the freedom of being nude. Clothes are constricting and I generally don't like wearing them. I particularly like being nude outdoors and with other people who are also nude. While I don't mind being the only naked dude in the room, it's better with others. Unfortunately there aren't many places to be nude so I tend to be nude in the house unless I'm traveling somewhere that has a nude beach. I'm also interested in trying nude 5 km races. If you have stories or recommendations for a nude beach or a nude run/athletic event, I want to hear it!

This post was edited

Just joined, 55yo, but went to my first nudist beach when i was 17yo, haven't stopped since. Most enjoyable times in Brazil at the beaches there, especially in Santa Catarina state. So friendly, big beaches and a lot of people go to them! A lot of very well endowed guys of all ages go.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Roger, I've always been comfortable naked and recently (the last two years) have introduced my wife to the joys of the naturist lifestyle. We go to clothes optional days and hopefully next year get to go on holiday somewhere warm and enjoy some naked beach time.
Ultimately I would love to have some nudist friends to meet up with but all in good time.
As for my penis, I'm a grower but never had any complaints ;)

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

MWM living in Minnesota here, love being nude, love the feeling of my dick flopping free, and a breeze through the fur on my balls. have spent time at several different nudist parks, love it, love showering in front of others.

it dosnt take much for me to drop my pants, you drop your, ill be dropping mine

This post was edited

image 2, full size

This post was edited

hello SIR im a 62 years old man with a tiny dick some docs call mine micropenis but my dreams have always been of having a big one at eats 7 inches or more but can't win them all
im from Montreal Canada love to meet people and chat of everything

This post was edited

heheh im always naked at home so nothing to drop heheh

This post was edited

Outgoing, fun loving guy who found solace in the nudist lifestyle. Helped my self esteem. Found that I was more comfortable at nude beaches and clothing optional locations that textile ones. Love making new nudist friends, traveling the world, learning about new cultures. Have slowly introduced nudism to my husband and he has opened his mind and thoughts. He now enjoys the nude beaches and nude camping.

This post was edited

Hello to everybody
First of all, thanks for accepting me as a member of this group.
Albeit not being VWE myself (but growing from 2" soft to memorable 6" hard) I adore and love big penises a lot - the bigger the better. Am a greedy gay power bottom, probably what they call a 'size queen', so any hung tops up to the front, please ;-) wb4bt@yahoo.com
Lewis from Germany

This post was edited

Hello to everybody
First of all, thanks for accepting me as a member of this group.
Albeit not being VWE myself (but growing from 2" soft to memorable 6" hard) I adore and love big penises a lot - the bigger the better. Am a greedy gay power bottom, probably what they call a 'size queen', so any hung tops up to the front, please ;-) wb4bt@yahoo.com
Lewis from Germany

This post was edited