Hi! I'm from Brazil

Hi! I'm 49 years old, I live in sao paulo, brazil. I have been a nudist for many years. My boyfriend is also a nudist. We live together and spend practically the whole day naked. We usually go to some nudist beaches here in Brazil and we also participate in some groups, sometimes we have meetings here at home with other nudist friends.
We are very calm and take life lightly too.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Great to see everyone here and hope to see a lot more. I love living here at a nude resort with my sweetheart and we met here eight years ago. I don't think she was attracted to me because of my size downstairs but it surely didn't hurt. Once we got intimate and we both learned about that side of each other, oh my my, we were both sucked in to the love big time! There are ups and downs to being larger than average, and I feel bad for men who are so big it interferes with their life. I like to think we are perfect the way we are and that no one should feel the need to change a thing about themselves, but there are limits to everything and too big can cause problems. I have friends who really hurt because their breasts are so big. The equivalent of that in too much penis, damn that would suck! I've heard of penis-reduction surgery....anyway, I look forward to some lively discussions in this group. Glad to be here!

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Live in Ontario, been to a nude beach in Toronto and to some nude parties. I have
a lot to learn and enjoy as a nudest. Like the freedom and the sun shining on my junk.
Looking forward to meeting others and going to some frequented beaches. I really am
a novice at this.

This post was edited

Hey all - Brad from Denver Colorado - would like to find other dudes that wanna go explore the state nude!

This post was edited

Hi there, Im Dan, currently living in the frozen lands of Minnesota. Im trying to get back to Texas where its nice and warm. Easier to go nude.
Ive been in the nudist lifestyle for well over 15 years. Have enjoyed meeting a lot of great folks. Been to some really awesome parties and just had a blast.
Anyone wants to know more, yall are more than welcome to as k away.

This post was edited

Hello Im a 32 year old man living in San Antonio. Ive been to a few nude events and I also visited blacks beach and hippie hollow Im definitely a grower and trying to be less shy

This post was edited

I'm 62, really new to nudism. Only about 5 years when I stumbled onto Orient beach but now I'm hooked. Wish I found this lifestyle earlier in life. Growing up, always thought I was small but found out a while ago. 7" is above average so what was I worried about. Glad to be part of this group.

This post was edited

hey I am John i live in South craolina and i am fascinated by large penises. have plenty of friends that have large ones just admirer.

This post was edited

Hi there! My name is Carlos, Im 34 y/o from Puerto Rico. I started in nudism about 5 years ago and was mostly about exhibicionism as well, after educating myself, I loved it even more. Here in the island, even though there arent any places to be naked in public, some people like me have found remote beaches to enjoy nature bare naked or in private places.

This post was edited
Always liked being nude

Growing up I was a good church kid. However, I always liked swimming naked and often would have a couple of friends over to our house on Sunday afternoon when my parents were gone (my older siblings had already left home) and we always swam naked. During college I had a summer job working at a lake/recreation area and I had a small sailboat I would take out on the lake and sail naked before starting my shift at 4 p.m. (campground). I also had a friend with a speed boat and we sometimes would waterski naked. When I did have to wear a swimsuit had the smallest speedo possible. During college, one of my quad-mates and I would go to a nearby apartment complex and swim in the pool naked at night. After my senior year in college, I went to my first nude beach and of course loved it. I also slept naked as did my college roommates. I've never been shy about being naked. at some point I realized that I had a large penis, and in addition to size, I was often told I had a pretty penis. I do have incredibly large balls and that certainly gives added bulge. I now have a bucket list of things to do naked.

This post was edited