Prefer smooth or a thin landing strip

I tend to shave fully smooth but every now and again I prefer a thin landing strip.
Smooth is so much easier for naked sun bathing and getting the sun tan lotion rubbed in well.

This topic was edited
RE: Prefer smooth or a thin landing strip

I prefer smooth

This post was edited

Completely smooth for me as well!

This post was edited

I was just waxed yesterday and I left a thick landing strip this time, it is getting cooler after all. The rest of the speedo area is completely smooth. Ahhhhh

This post was edited

I tend to shave fully smooth but every now and again I prefer a thin landing strip.Smooth is so much easier for naked sun bathing and getting the sun tan lotion rubbed in well.

This post was edited

I love total smooth, but a thin landing strip is really hot looking!

This post was edited

In some situations the little mustache or landing strip look takes some guts - it sort of says "Look here!" - but I enjoy seeing it, too. In the nude yoga class I used to be in, a very fit smaller man would show up for a week just overall trimmed a bit, then at the next week's class he'd be shaved to a small horizontal bush. Then he'd appear with the landing strip look, and sometimes the last week or so he'd be all the way smooth. (Yes, I positioned myself to see what the arrangement was as often as I could!). It was so interesting to me, and he was muscular and generally (sandy-blond) hairless enough elsewhere to really pull off the look nicely.

This post was edited

I like to stay smooth in the pubic area, have been that way for quite a few years now.

This post was edited

I'm smooth with a small well groomed landing strip. I will go completely smooth ocassionly.
Update
I am now completely smooth , the landing strip has been gone for almost two years.

This post was edited

I like to be smooth out with a neat landing strip.... I think it looks great on others...I like the feel on myself!

This post was edited

I tend to shave fully smooth but every now and again I prefer a thin landing strip.Smooth is so much easier for naked sun bathing and getting the sun tan lotion rubbed in well.Smooth Looks best on Pictures!

This post was edited