RE: driving nude

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or other higher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'd have an erection.I know truck drivers get a good view into my car as do coach drivers and passengers. Do I care? No. Mostly they are amused or don't quite believe what they are seeing. Nobody has reported me, yet. BTW I don't get an erection. I get a buzz driving naked but it isn't sexual.

This post was edited

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or other higher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'd have an erection.

I would definitely have a coverup for an erection because it would be very hard to explain that as not exhibitionism. No pun intended. If you want to try naked driving, ease into it by trying it on rural two lane roads, at night first and then daylight and you may find eventually that daytime interstate driving is doable. I no longer worry about truckers, but throw a cover over my lap for any bus, and sometimes high SUVs in the daytime. I will be driving 350 miles tomorrow and I will be peeling down to nothing as soon as I hit the interstate. Very relaxing, better body temp control, but keeps me alert and attentive. Happy Naked Memorial Day.

This post was edited

I been getting out final again now thats the temperature is climbing, not doing nearly the milage as some of you but enjoying the ride. I thought I would share some things for all out there starting out. Rural roads are agreat way to ride, just remember that these sometimes come up on little country town with that one or two stoplights. This happen to me and driving a little car in pickup truck territory I drew a little too much attention from people out front of the local hangout. Threw my shorts over my lap to look like they were on, and luckly no one walk over to ask about the car! What I have notice on that is you are worried about this, people pay even less attention to you when its raining. Its harder to see in your car and harder for them to see out theirs.

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or otherhigher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'dhave an erection.
I would definitely have a coverup for an erection because it would
be very hard to explain that as not exhibitionism. No pun intended.
If you want to try naked driving, ease into it by trying it on
rural two lane roads, at night first and then daylight and you may
find eventually that daytime interstate driving is doable. I no
longer worry about truckers, but throw a cover over my lap for any
bus, and sometimes high SUVs in the daytime. I will be driving 350
miles tomorrow and I will be peeling down to nothing as soon as I
hit the interstate. Very relaxing, better body temp control, but
keeps me alert and attentive. Happy Naked Memorial
Day.

This post was edited

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or other higher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'd have an erection.I regularly drive home from work bottomless. My shirt covers all my bits and even if I'm stuck in traffic and people walk past they'd have to look really hard to see that I'm not just wearing short shorts.
I do take care to not drive alongside other road users, but even then they tend to be watching where they're going. If someone is overtaking me, they can't see anything because of the car door. Only people I'm overtaking stand a chance of looking in, and then as I say, normally they are looking forward. If by chance they do look over, I'm past before they've had a chance to see anything.
I am 100% certain that nobody has every knows that I'm bottomless.
A couple of times a year I manage a totally naked drive, and that freedom feels so much better than even driving bottomless. I wish I could do that more often.
One thing I don't understand is why you would end up with an erection. The feeling is amazing, but is definitely non-sexual.

This post was edited

I'd love to do this but what about truckers or other higher vehicles seeing in and calling the police? Plus I think I'd have an erection.I regularly drive home from work bottomless. My shirt covers all my bits and even if I'm stuck in traffic and people walk past they'd have to look really hard to see that I'm not just wearing short shorts.
I do take care to not drive alongside other road users, but even then they tend to be watching where they're going. If someone is overtaking me, they can't see anything because of the car door. Only people I'm overtaking stand a chance of looking in, and then as I say, normally they are looking forward. If by chance they do look over, I'm past before they've had a chance to see anything.
I am 100% certain that nobody has every knows that I'm bottomless.
A couple of times a year I manage a totally naked drive, and that freedom feels so much better than even driving bottomless. I wish I could do that more often.
One thing I don't understand is why you would end up with an erection. The feeling is amazing, but is definitely non-sexual.

I drive naked at night often, but with just a shirt on during the day. I've not driven totally nude during the day much, but when I have it has felt great. I never feel truly naked unless I have nothing on (including shoes). Driving during the day without a stitch is incredibly exhilarating.

I can sort of understand an erection. Even though not sexual, the rush of complete freedom from convention driving nude is electric. I don't have erections, but the excitement of doing something liberating that most people think is naughty and taboo is akin to the way I feel having sex, especially when it's outdoors, which most consider to be naughty and taboo as well. Nakedness and sex, whether together or separately, are wonderful celebrations of the body, even more so when they occur in a situation of liberation from societal expectations.

This post was edited

I went for a nude drive today it was raining socouldn't do anything in my yard so off I went.Tim
I went to see a massage client last night a staying in a hotel
a few towns away and on my way home I got in my car and everything came
off and I drove home.

This post was edited

Use to drive home every Saturday night from my old job nude. It was about an hour drive home. I would take my clothes off as soon as I got in my truck at work and I wouldn't put anything on until I parked at home. I live in an apartment complex so I had to put my clothes back on.
It's been a long time since I have driven naked, but the last 4 nights I have taken my clothes off when I got in my truck and drove all the way home. This morning I took my clothes off as soon as I got in my truck and didn't put them back on till I got to work. The sun was just coming up so it was daylight out side. I didn't really care. It is almost natural now. Starting to not think about it.

This post was edited

Did my first nude drive last weekend with just under 3 hours each way and this was in the daylight, yes i had my shorts on the seat beside me if I needed a quick cover up when in town and stopped at traffic lights encase someone on a bike stopped beside me.
Will be doing a 2 hour one each way at the end of June and hoping to go to a CO beach this summer and in this case I will be able to get out of the can with nothing on.
What a good feeling.

This post was edited

Did my first nude drive last weekend with just under 3 hours each way and this was in the daylight, yes i had my shorts on the seat beside me if I needed a quick cover up when in town and stopped at traffic lights encase someone on a bike stopped beside me.Will be doing a 2 hour one each way at the end of June and hoping to go to a CO beach this summer and in this case I will be able to get out of the can with nothing on.What a good feeling.

wow. Sounds like you dove right in to the world of naked driving with confidence. You used good judgement, maybe took some tips from the experienced drivers in this group. Glad you enjoyed, once you've tried it, it can become a habit real quick.

This post was edited

I have driven the length of I-95 from DC to FL nude, North and South in both directions. I put shorts on when getting gas or something to eat. I have also driven east and west between Norfolk and western NC. I have a few more stories that have occurred as a result of driving nude for those distances. I would tell them if asked.

This post was edited