RE: How would you feel if.........

It wouldn't bother me but I am new to all of this and still in the closet about it. I love the freedom of it but it is so hard to do it with a area of no nudist area around here. Walked s nature trail today almost totally nude felt great but had no real problem no one else was out there.

I don't know any nudists that live around me and the "local" nudist clubs are 2hrs+ drive. So what'd I do? Convinced my friends to accept it.
They don't get naked with me but at least I don't have to get dressed when we hang out at home.

If you have friends you feel might possibly be cool with it, I'd think about talking to them about it.
I can talk to you more about this if you want, just send me a message.

This post was edited

Somebody that you know who is a member of the opposite sex, maybewho you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics on this siteand mentioned it, How would you feel or react? Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imaginehow i would feel if it did happen.I guess you never know until it happens, right? In my mind I imagine it being a positive experience, now we have something in common outside of work, isn't that cool? But depending who it was and how they approach me I could see it not going so well too. Hopefully it wouldn't end in a workplace violence incident! LOL.

This post was edited

It's not thin ice at all; because it's actually true! :)

This post was edited

The first thing I would ask if she is interested been a nudist or is one and, if not other than wanting to find nude photos of men why on the site in the first place.

This post was edited

I probably wouldn't mind. Years ago when we were living in the DC area, my wife and I were members of Pine Tree Assoc. One Sunday afternoon we were sitting around the pool when I looked over and saw one of my best customers and his wife taking the "new visitor" tour. He saw me, too, so there wasn't much else to do but go over and welcome them to the club. We spent the afternoon with them and they became good friends as well as a good customer.

This post was edited

I'm not sure I would "feel" anything in particular. Everyone knows I'm a naturist and at some point or other I've invited just about everyone to join me canuding, rafting, at the beach or a naturist festival. What I would hope is it meant they were warming to the idea and were seeking a bit more information and wanting to go out and actually do something. Mind you, when I am recommending sources of information on naturism this is not a site I recommend. I don't really understand the appeal of looking at photos of nudists or even camming nude.... I want to go out and BE nude! Having a friend or two along just improves most experiences.

This post was edited

Somebody that you know who is a member of the opposite sex, maybewho you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics on this siteand mentioned it, How would you feel or react? Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imaginehow i would feel if it did happen.I wouldn't care. It's time that we nudists got out of the closet and became more proud of our lifestyle.

This post was edited

Somebody that you know who is a member of the opposite sex, maybewho you work with etc stumbles accross your nude pics on this siteand mentioned it, How would you feel or react? Not that it's happened to me, but i was trying to imaginehow i would feel if it did happen.I wouldn't care. It's time that we nudists got out of the closet and became more proud of our lifestyle.
To me, it isn't even about being proud. It's just about being.

This post was edited

Seems to me if you cared you wouldn't be on here.

This post was edited

Seems to me if you cared you wouldn't be onhere.
Agree - also if the person was visiting TN it would either mean
that she has a genuine interest in exploring nudism ... which would
be great - we have a common interest ... or she would be roaming
here for more shady reasons - in which case it would be far more
embarrassing for her than for me ...

This post was edited