RE: Blank and no photo profiles

One person here agreeing with you has no photo on her page except a graphic that's mostly text. I wonder why that is.

This post was edited

Agree!!! I do not add anyone, without being able to see who and what they are!!

This post was edited

Having been verbally assaulted recently for having not been certified, a rather sketchy profile, and no pictures; I would like to say that there are things about myself that I would never post on the Internet. I am not here to make friends. I am not interested in a no lines tan, and I do not feel the need to be nude in a social setting. I am here to learn what other nudists think and do, and occasionally respond to other posts. Therefore, what I have already given in my profile is a bit more than I am comfortable with. If I ever get the opportunity to attend a nudist resort or visit a nude beach, not sure why we refer to it as such since the beach is not nude, I may post how I feel about the experience.

This post was edited

Well if you put up a profile photo just showing your nude back view with a large rimmed hat on nobody will be able to tell who you are unless you have a distinct marking such as a tattoo and have other normal nudist photos for friends only this will get you out of the problems of been recognised on this site. Also if you fill in your profile with the 1st January of the year of berth people won't be able to work out so easy by your age changing on your birthday.

This post was edited

There are loads of reaspns for not having pics up. One is sensitivity about jobs or social connections.

This site is also wide open and I have seen pictures from here reposted elsewhere. I am happy enough to Skype once I have exchanged messages and before meets. What I am not prepared to do is display myself to all who want to have a quick look. I might get round to posting a few anonymised shots or I may not.

So it's personal thing. If you don't like it move along.

This post was edited

Here's the thing... If somebody sends me a blank friend request and they have nothing in their profile, I'm definitely not going to accept it. But that's just because I assume they're disingenuous. I don't hold anything against people without nude photos because back when I started out on this site, I, like many others, had a job that could have been jeopardized by such things. However, I DID still get certified and posted 3 photos back then. I did it as a showing of good faith. Even if you're not nude, it helps people take you more seriously and you can always explain in your profile that you can't post nude photos online for whatever reason. The people around here prefer something like that to a completely blank profile.
Since I'm not in my old line of work anymore, I have no reason not to post photos so I've added more but those original 3 are still up there. I'm fully clothed in one of them. Even that is better than nothing, in my opinion.

When all is said & done, though, post whatever you want, obviously. This is just my 2 cents.

It's just a fact that people around here will treat you better if your profile is filled out. But if you don't want to do it, don't do it. If you don't want to post photos, don't do it.

This post was edited

I know I'm late to this thread and I'm not aprogrammer, but is it possible to create different categories ofprofiles such that a user gets access only to other profiles iftheir profile is filled in, pics if he/she has posted pics andnudes if he/she has posted nudes? All users then would have accessto forums and groups. That way you are only "exposed" to others whohave "exposed" themselves similarly. Anyone could still friendanyone else and, therefore, choose to "expose" himself/herself towhomever they choose.
I'm a member of French-language site that categorizes photos in
this way; if you have not posted nude photos, you see only heavily
pixilated versions of other members' nude photos. Nearly everyone
on the site has posted nude photos. The site also gives you feedback about how complete your profile is. But it has many fewer members,
and nearly all are men - the looseness of this site may provide
space for a wider variety of members, at least some of whom are
perfectly nice people.

This post was edited