Good Morning America

This morning on ABC 's Good Morning America, the cast was nice enough to plug tomorrows Naked Gardening Day. Thank you.... But they did it as a joke. The cast laughed and made fun of the fact. Personally I dont take my being nude or anyone else's as a joke. They did this months back also regarding Nude Appreciation week. This is one of the reasons America is the way it is about nudism. Along with our freedom to be nude, it also generates a pile of money to communities. Good example is Haulover Beach.Now may your opportunity to voice your opinion. ABC has opened the door. Go to their website and voice a complaint. I did. They want news..... Lets give them some.

This topic was edited
RE: Good Morning America

Go to their website and voice a complaint.I waded through a mountain of visual noise on that site and didn't see what you were talking about. Is there an easy way to find it without having to scroll down through all that jibberish crap?

This post was edited

Go to their website and voice a complaint.I waded through a mountain of visual noise on that site and didn't see what you were talking about. Is there an easy way to find it without having to scroll down through all that jibberish crap?
I couldn't find it either.

This post was edited

I too tried to find it on the web and couldn't so as I could post it. Ironically I received an email back from ABC stating its impossible to read all their emails because they receive so many. Then why do they have a complaint area on their site? The sublect I can tell you was talk from Lara. So maybe its possible to individually email the cast? Dont know

This post was edited

People who say "good morning", should be made to prove it.

This post was edited

It seems that any time nudity is mentioned either on the news or
these type of news shows, it is either about someone doing
something illegal who happens to also be nude or as in this case
making fun of a nudist event.
I have only once seen a story
involving nudity were the reporter actually did a serious
interview. This was on KABC Los Angeles Eyewitness news back in the
70's and ironically involved streaking.
It was a report from a
collage campus were the reporter arranged to meet three guys as
they streaked across the campus. They ran up to the reporter nude,
paused to do the interview, then continued there nude run. The
reporter did not try to make fun of what they were doing but
actually asked questions about why they were doing this and how
they felt.
I remember one of the runners saying how after the
initial feeling of nervousness it actually felt good to be able to
run without the restriction of clothing.

As nudists, I feel it is our responsibility not only to comment of
stories like this but to let as many people as possible know that
we are nudists and why we like to be nude. That is the only way we
will ever get the understanding and respect that nudist deserve.

This post was edited

May 7, 2016 World Naked Gardening Day is an annual international event celebrated on the first Saturday of May

This post was edited

The majority of today's media types only know fluff and hype. They wouldn't know a true news story if it hit them in the teleprompter. Complaining to them only helps in showing how many viewers they have. You're watching and that's all that counts.

This post was edited

Yep... You're probably right

This post was edited

Total Tan Jim, do you seriously think, that anyone
and we do mean anyone, would really care to hear
about, your reasons or anyone else's reasons, as to why
they enjoy Nudity? You also state that it is OUR responsibility to
inform others, why you practice Nudity.This Nudity thing,
is a personal choice and a personal decision that those
involved or those who are wanting to be involved, will make
on their own, without any coaching or without any hand
holding, required from anyone else . It is not some new found
religion or cult, where you are required or that you are
responsible for spreading the word. Why does every Nudist think,
that they have discovered something New, and they need
to share it with others, who are not the least bit interested
in participating? If you were to Poll most Vanilla's and Textiles ,
we are sure that the majority would view Nudists, as
being Perverted or as having some warped sense of Life.
lol Being Nude in your own home, or in your own back yard,
or at the various resorts or beaches , that most of the
Nudists on here, never ever
see,..Nudity is No Big Deal at all, and
certainly nothing to be feeling Responsible for, as far as
educating others goes. Once again, No One gives a Flying F#@K,
unless they are involved in it, themselves. Of course the rest of
the world is Laughing at the Nudist thing, and why wouldn't
they? For the rest of the Real World, Nudity is only about the
Visuals and the SEX, that they think of , immediately when they
hear of any Nudity taking place. The Vanilla World has No Idea, just
how unattractive and how Unhealthy looking most True Nudists really
are.Yet to the Vanilla world, they envision nothing but
HOT Young Gym Toned and Buffed bodies, having non stop
Sex. lol Nothing could be further from the Truth. The sad thing
is, that the Vanilla World thinks that all Nudists, are all
Perverted and Sick and Warped, in their minds and in their own
Fantasies. The irony is, that is exactly how Nudists view
Swingers. The Vanilla World thinks that all Nudists are all
Perverted and Sick, just as the Nudists think, that Swingers are
having SEX with anything with a heart beat or at least a pulse, in
the Pools and on the Pool Decks, and in the Lobbies and
Dining areas of the Clothing Optional Resorts and at the Nude
resorts, or at the Clothing Optional Beaches. Peoples vivid
imaginations run Wild, when they have No Idea, what actually takes
place amongst those, that partake of the different activities ,
that the NORMAL Vanilla World, will never ever partake in or
ever experience. The Vanilla World is totally out to Lunch, when
they hear the word Nudist, just as Nudist are all scared and
afraid, that some Swinger will Hit on them! Educating people doesn't
work. Unless someone has a real interest, in what ever
it is that you are into or that you are doing, No One could really
careless. People will ail think, what ever they want, regardless if
you feel, that you have some sort of Responsibility to
educate the World. The majority of Nudists are really weird and up
tight to begin with, so trying to educate those Vanilla's, that
have No Interest in Nudity, will only confirm their opinions about
those that Love to be Naked. Who cares what the Outside world
thinks?Their opinions of Nudists, is exactly the same opinion that
Nudists have of Swingers, and both views are completely wrong, as
what actually goes on in those lifestyles .Unless you have tried
either , or unless you are involved in what ever it might be that
one is involved in, No One could really care to hear about it. Yet,
they are all experts, on what really goes on! lol Enjoying Nudity
is a personal choice, you are never going to ever change anyones
mind. Who cares, what others think?

This post was edited

Total Tan Jim, do you seriously think, that anyone and we do mean anyone, would really care to hearabout, your reasons or anyone else's reasons, as to whythey enjoy Nudity? You also state that it is OUR responsibility toinform others, why you practice Nudity.This Nudity thing,is a personal choice and a personal decision that thoseinvolved or those who are wanting to be involved, will makeon their own, without any coaching or without any handholding, required from anyone else . It is not some new foundreligion or cult, where you are required or that you areresponsible for spreading the word. Why does every Nudist think,that they have discovered something New, and they needto share it with others, who are not the least bit interestedin participating? If you were to Poll most Vanilla's and Textiles ,we are sure that the majority would view Nudists, asbeing Perverted or as having some warped sense of Life.lol Being Nude in your own home, or in your own back yard,or at the various resorts or beaches , that most of theNudists on here, never eversee,..Nudity is No Big Deal at all, andcertainly nothing to be feeling Responsible for, as far aseducating others goes. Once again, No One gives a Flying F#@K,unless they are involved in it, themselves. Of course the rest ofthe world is Laughing at the Nudist thing, and why wouldn'tthey? For the rest of the Real World, Nudity is only about theVisuals and the SEX, that they think of , immediately when theyhear of any Nudity taking place. The Vanilla World has No Idea, justhow unattractive and how Unhealthy looking most True Nudists reallyare.Yet to the Vanilla world, they envision nothing butHOT Young Gym Toned and Buffed bodies, having non stopSex. lol Nothing could be further from the Truth. The sad thingis, that the Vanilla World thinks that all Nudists, are allPerverted and Sick and Warped, in their minds and in their ownFantasies. The irony is, that is exactly how Nudists viewSwingers. The Vanilla World thinks that all Nudists are allPerverted and Sick, just as the Nudists think, that Swingers arehaving SEX with anything with a heart beat or at least a pulse, inthe Pools and on the Pool Decks, and in the Lobbies andDining areas of the Clothing Optional Resorts and at the Nuderesorts, or at the Clothing Optional Beaches. Peoples vividimaginations run Wild, when they have No Idea, what actually takesplace amongst those, that partake of the different activities ,that the NORMAL Vanilla World, will never ever partake in orever experience. The Vanilla World is totally out to Lunch, whenthey hear the word Nudist, just as Nudist are all scared andafraid, that some Swinger will Hit on them! Educating people doesn'twork. Unless someone has a real interest, in what everit is that you are into or that you are doing, No One could reallycareless. People will ail think, what ever they want, regardless ifyou feel, that you have some sort of Responsibility toeducate the World. The majority of Nudists are really weird and uptight to begin with, so trying to educate those Vanilla's, thathave No Interest in Nudity, will only confirm their opinions aboutthose that Love to be Naked. Who cares what the Outside worldthinks?Their opinions of Nudists, is exactly the same opinion thatNudists have of Swingers, and both views are completely wrong, aswhat actually goes on in those lifestyles .Unless you have triedeither , or unless you are involved in what ever it might be thatone is involved in, No One could really care to hear about it. Yet,they are all experts, on what really goes on! lol Enjoying Nudityis a personal choice, you are never going to ever change anyonesmind. Who cares, what others think?I think the main problem is that mocking nudism on television can sway the public's view of it, so that people will turn a blind eye when politicians ban it. I honestly don't care what most people think about things I do until it directly effects me.

This post was edited