Wales

Any other nudists from Wales? Just moved to Pembrokeshire recently and I'm looking to meet some other nudists my age. 22 rugby lad here. Willing to travel a little if that's what it takes. Hopefully hear from some of you soon.

This topic was edited
RE: Wales

Hi there. Great to see SOMEBODY there in Wales who likes being nude. I went to a nude beach in Spain this summer and was transformed by how peaceful and amazing it was... I wish the UK could be more liberal because up here in North Wales we have a few nude beaches and they're constantly under fire from the public and press. People "Shocked", happening upon nudists in designated nudist areas of beaches... very sad and ignorant...

This post was edited

Any other nudists from Wales? Just moved to Pembrokeshire recently and I'm looking to meet some other nudists my age. 22 rugby lad here. Willing to travel a little if that's what it takes. Hopefully hear from some of you soon.Sent you a message - Cardiff here.

This post was edited

Any other nudists from Wales? Just moved to Pembrokeshire recently and I'm looking to meet some other nudists my age. 22 rugby lad here. Willing to travel a little if that's what it takes. Hopefully hear from some of you soon.Sent you a message - Cardiff here.

This post was edited

I recommend Tything Barn as well. I go there as a day visitor. Friendly and great setting. Safe swimming in salt water lagoon, which is very sheltered and surprisingly warm.
You are lucky to live close to this facility.

This post was edited

The only official nudist beach is Morfa Dyffryn Morfa Dyffryn Beach. Unofficial ones are Wick in Glamorgan or Swanlake in Pembs. Details on same site

This post was edited
RE:Wales

Plenty of opportunity for nude sunning and bathing at Kenfig and Whitford beaches in the south.

This post was edited