New Naturist Bed and Breakfast in Spain

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
BIGBROS

BIGBROS

Topless [53] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Valencia Region, Castellon Spain | 49

New Naturist Bed and Breakfast in Spain

Hi, we run a new naturist bed and breakfast service in Peniscola, near Valencia in Spain. I have been a naturist for 22 years, and the treasurer for a CCBN club in England before i moved to Spain. My partner has just been a naturist 7 years, but you will be assured of a warm welcome from both of us. We are right on the seafront, any closer, and your bed would be an inflatable! We have lots of small private coves for bathing, and unlike a lot of naturist places that leave you in the middle of nowhere, with not much to do in the evenings, we are 5 minutes drive from the popular Spanish resort of Peniscola, with lots of bars and restaurants. We dont charge extortionate prices for singles, our current rates are 30/35 for singles and 40/45 for couples depending on season. Our webpage is http://honholidays.vpweb.com the local airports are Reus, Valencia, or if you are visiting Barcelona we are 2 hours south from Barcelona.
BIGBROS

BIGBROS

Topless [53] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Valencia Region, Castellon Spain | 49

RE: New Naturist Bed and Breakfast in Spain

Prices held for 2009.........due to the low UK pound, we have held prices..at the naturist bed and breakfast in Spain, to the following:
Low season Single occupancy of a double room with ensuite bathroom 30 Euros a night High season 35 Euros
Low season Couple sharing a double room 40 Euros a night (at 20 each a night that is a bargain) High season 50 Euros
This is a limited offer , and is particularly good valuee, when you consider most singles are charged 65-100 Euros a night by our competitors in Spain and Portugal. So if you have never tried a naturist break before, then give us a go. Flights to Reus and Barcelona and Valencia are on special offer too with most budget airlines.
snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Ultra Nudist [2726] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | In A Valley In, Connecticut United States | 53 & 51

Have you signed? The Nudist Bill of Rights

RE: Other ways to get the word out

Youre Inn sounds lovely and I hope some day to stay there!

You could post this information in a bulletin or email to those on your friends list. Or maybe you could get together with the other Inn and B&B members of this site and form a group (see Group page) so that there would be one place for people to go to find Nudist/Naturist places to stay. Since there are ways for you to promote your hotels website here, it would be nice if you would consider mentioning truenudists.com on your website.

Or best yet, advertise with the site! That is where your largest audience is. With almost 7000 members and counting, it is actually only a small percentage that visit the forums, where as everyone visits the home page (even those not as yet registered) and the rates are quite reasonable.

Sincerely,

J
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1

Invite a Friend