<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
RadManYo

RadManYo

Undies Only [173] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Las Vegas, Nevada United States | 23

~From the Desk of Squeak the Mouse~

Pvt Chat Pervs?

Hey peeps and peepettes! I actually got a question for those of you who use the webchat room on here. I find it odd how majority of the people I would receive IMs from were men who simply talk about being nude. Like, I have no problem about sharing experiences and whatever, I was so
excited to talk to someone who was raised by a nudist family lol, but, thats not the case most of the time. They just beat you down with the knowledge that both you and him are currently nude, perhaps waiting for you to give them the green light to begin..... yea . The reason I posted it here is because I'm quite sure the younger nudists most likely have the same problem. So my question is, how do you deal with it? :/
chevycupl

chevycupl

Textile [6] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nowhere, Armed Forces Americas United States | 29

RE: Pvt Chat Pervs?

i agree with you
txag_1975

txag_1975

Super Nudist [977] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Somerville, Texas United States | 58

Quoting from Genesis, "They were nude but they were not ashamed." Furthermore, because God created it, "The human body can remain nude and uncovered and preserve its splendor and its beauty."
-- Pope John Paul II

If the conversation gets sexual, especially if they have cam on and are misbehaving, let one of the chat mods know and that person will get kicked out of chat room. The mods are ones with names bold at top of room list.
chennaite

chennaite

Topless [50] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Mumbai, Maharashtra India | 24

punisher

yup agree with u all. worst is the case of old men who are gays and come here to find young chaps. met a few and flagged them and blocked them from viewing my cam too !!!!
fishingbillr

fishingbillr

Textile [1] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | DALLAS, Texas United States | 52

Please, most perv's are straight. Check the stats before you claim that gays are. In fact over 97% are str8 according to the Dept. of Justice.
TravelNudie

TravelNudie

Butt Naked [326] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Helsinki, Nyland Finland | 48

Probably just guys emphasize the gay men being pervs as they by far most pervs they have to deal with... Most girls again would opt for straight men being number one harassment source.
snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Ultra Nudist [2728] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | In A Valley In, Connecticut United States | 53 & 51

Have you signed? The Nudist Bill of Rights

Please, most perv's are straight. Check the stats before you claim that gays are. In fact over 97% are str8 according to the Dept. of Justice.

I'm going to agree with you, here. The majority (not all) of the "pervs" I've had to kick out of the room for sending sexually suggestive/harassing private messages to both men and women have "straight" or "bi-curious" listed on their profile.

Bestthing I can advise, is to repeat what Txag already said. Report them to a moderator, if one is in the room. They don't go away when you block or ignore them - they just move on to the next person.

Jen
FF32404

FF32404

Undies Only [222] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Hartford, Connecticut United States | 46

I have to slightly disagree with a few posts here. First of all, what someone puts in their "orientation" is not always the truth so labeling pervs as one particular group is not accurate. The OP was referring to the ones that PM him who are not women, but men who often label themselves as straight but are clearly gay and looking for something. I'm sure women get the same from straight guys. One thing I will say is that most guys who list themselves as gay, are at least honest about it and usually are not a problem. Every time I cam up, I get at least 10 pm's with comments like Rad Man was saying and I usually just ignore them. If they are persistent, they get blocked. Many of these "pervs" list themselves as straight, but have all guys on their friends list and are like leeches as soon as I cam up. I have nothing against gays but I wish people would just be honest with themselves.
My two cents! Mike
johnny8513

johnny8513

Undies Only [131] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | York, London, North Yorks United Kingdom | 71

yup agree with u all. worst is the case of old men who are gays and come here to find young chaps. met a few and flagged them and blocked them from viewing my cam too !!!!

Sorry mate. As an openly gay guy, i get fed up with married so called straight men coming on looking for more. I feel sorry for their wives. Or maybe for the men themselves. Open gay men on this site do not use it as a cruising ground.
RadManYo

RadManYo

Flag Quote Reply

So my question is, how do you deal with it? :/

I get that a lot. All I do is start up a random topic, like "Do you have trees in your yard?" or "Have you ever tasted your keyboard?" and then they realize I'm a psycho person and they would mysteriously leave the room, lol, its fun to watch them struggle to have a conversation with me. But sometimes they are really annoying and wouldn't leave me alone. That is when I use my best friend called the "Block Button"...and they disappear. lol.Innocent

lol I like that answer a lot man. Makes sense. Since I was little, I would be called gay because of my somewhat feminine attributes. Figured out that if I do actually pretend to be gay, my bullies would get freaked out and leave me alone. Suppose the same principle works here, trying to freak out the offender. Eh, typically I'm in a (ok.... whatever...) just allowing the conversation to die sort of state when they chat with me. Been happening less and less now, perhaps I'm gaining some sort of reputation in the room?
RadManYo

RadManYo

Flag Quote Reply

Oh, well for me, the sexual orientation of whoever doing it wasn't in question. If they were perving on me, as far as I knew, I considered them gay. Never checked their profile, but it's not necessary at that point, you know? I haven't said gay men were pervs, actually, I think I avoided the term all together and said men. I'm quite sure there's more straight pervs than gay ones, but if you asked me from my experience, I would tell you that elderly men were most likely to be the pervs. Why? Because that's whom I've been perved on the most. Would I tell you all elderly men are pervs? No. Because I judge people by a case-by-case study; I generally give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. This is when who's a perv is defined by the individual, because it's mostly due to their experiences with them in the past. Please, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, just wanted opinions about who otthers deal with their own pervs, perferably from the young since the young and attractive are one of the biggest targets. I thank all who replied thus far though. Smile
nudyduty

nudyduty

Textile [4] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Ask Me, Colorado United States | 23

I honestly have a blocking frenzy myself Rad because there's guys that will talk to me and they'll be cool for a while but then they try to hit on me after a while. I know it's mean to block but it's for my own safety. I find it funny how a lot of guys will talk when I'm nude on cam but then If I'm dressed or not "showing enough" then they won't bother saying a thing.
psmickey

psmickey

Textile [7] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Palm Springs, California United States | 63

Thank you for trying to shed some truth, check the stats, straight pervs lead the packs!
Budgreen

Budgreen

Undies Only [234] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Redding, California United States | 45 & 45

Blocking is easier than bitching
snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Ultra Nudist [2728] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | In A Valley In, Connecticut United States | 53 & 51

Have you signed? The Nudist Bill of Rights

I'll say it again...if there is a moderator in the room, report them. Those people are EXACTLY why TT1 delegated mods. That's why we're there. When you ignore them, they don't go away - they just move on to the next person.

Jen
Roosterock

Roosterock

Butt Naked [315] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Rochester, Washington United States | 68

I'm going to agree with you, here. The majority (not all) of the "pervs" I've had to kick out of the room for sending sexually suggestive/harassing private messages to both men and women have "straight" or "bi-curious" listed on their profile.

Bestthing I can advise, is to repeat what Txag already said. Report them to a moderator, if one is in the room. They don't go away when you block or ignore them - they just move on to the next person.

When I read a persons profile, it may say straight, bi, or gay. What I look at is the persons friends and see which he or she is. That will tell you more of there sexual preference.

Jen
EvansBetterHalf

EvansBetterHalf

Butt Naked [295] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Phoenix, United States | 55 & 60

Get real and in the here and now, or the freak out of my face.<br>

I'll say it again...if there is a moderator in the room, report them. Those people are EXACTLY why TT1 delegated mods. That's why we're there. When you ignore them, they don't go away - they just move on to the next person.

Jen

Bumping!
mj5022

mj5022

Topless [58] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Regina, Sask Canada | 59

Hey guy. I am gay and we chatted a bit quite a long time ago. I am sure i did not "hit" on you. I have cam chatted with diff folks on here, gay and str. I can always go to a diff web site if i want more. Folks could pay attention to the response of - No, i am here to chat to all.
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1