RESPECT

Hearing the name of someone you dont know who was forced to leave the site seems to mean very little to some. I thought that maybe we could post the names of the ladies we know who have been run out by the rude and juvenile attitudes displayed by some of the members here. Maybe, just maybe, seeing the ever growing list will open the eyes of some here as to how much disrespect is shown to the ladies. I personally have lost two good friends from the site who vowed they would never return.
LittleMissLinda
Mistywaters

This topic was edited
RE: RESPECT

Crumbs Blue, there's more than a few, guys as well.
Can't remember the usernames now.
Here's a few to start with.

LittleMissLinda
Mistywaters
katie_love
dellatrevi
settojet
Debukrose
Beachlover241
Alexia_Ram

This post was edited

Littlemisslinda had more than 3,000 entries in the forum. She was one of three in the running for the most entries, along with Phillfreeuk and Snugglebunny. It is a shame to lose LittlemissLinda

This post was edited

Little miss linda was the first to friend me when I came here catbird. She was always very friendly and helpful as I learned my way around. I still keep in touch with her on other sites but she is very missed here.

This post was edited

I really miss the ladies mentioned, would also like to add Daniella. When she left, it wasn't long efore Sim and his gf left, has been to long to remember her name.

I really miss setojet, as much fun as she was here, she was a lot more fun in person. She had me laughing most of the two hour lunch we had. We did get some funny looks fromothers in therestaurantwhen she was talking about being a nudist. She told me that she was leaving because site was slow, I need to see if I can get her to come back.

This post was edited

adding to the list Mandy, Ritarose, Gladirose, so many other whose names I can't think of right now...

Edited: To remove my tirade. Not the thread for it.

Jen

This post was edited

Unfortunately, when you reach a certain age, the memory doesn't refresh like it used to.
There's one in particular that I remember her face, the intelligent and well informed content of her posts, that she was somewhere in Britian, but just can't remember the name.
It's nigh on time for some of us who are just so tired of it all.
An administrator who cared could go such a long way to making it a good site. Alas, I fear that time has long past.

This post was edited

Beachlover
Daniella.
Debukrose
dellatrevi
Gladirose
katie_love
Lexia_ram
LittleMissLinda
Mandy
Mistywaters
Ritarose
settojet
Sim
Sim's girl

This post was edited

It is so sad that these have left. There are several on the list that I remember, some from the chat room and some from the forum. As I said in previous post, I especially miss Little Miss Linda.

The problem is how to curb the b.s. The chat room mods have helped, but as Rabbitnbunny says, the mods can't do anything about the p.m.'s that they never hear about.

This post was edited

1cool1
Beachlover
Beaker
Daniella.
Debukrose
dellatrevi
earlashcroft
Gladirose
jrnokes
KaiThuy