N-Resort Jamaca

Has anyone been to the N-Resort in Jamaca?? What did you think?

This topic was edited
RE: N-Resort Jamaca

We have been twice and had a great time both visits. It's a fairly small resort in comparison to the Super Clubs, but that allows the staff to devote more attention to the guests and they certainly are attentive. The food is excellent and the drinks aren't watered down like some of the other resorts on the island. They also stress the fact that the resort is geared toward naturism and is not a Hedo II, so you won't see the same things happening in the open.

This post was edited

I just finished reading a review on the resort that appeared in "Going Natural", a FCN publication, and the authors thought it was a wonderful place. Many good things to say about its staff, food and beach.

This post was edited
N-Resort Jamaca

Thanks for your comments I think my wife and I are going to make reservations for next February. Will let you know how things work out.

Bert

This post was edited

Hey Everyone,Thought I would share this information with you.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. Any idea how many rooms or max number of people at N?

This post was edited

the web site says they have 96 suites and 1000 feet of ocean front, on north coast ofJamaica. lots of nice pictures on the web sitewww.n-resort.com We have reservations for thebeginningofFebruary. Really hope the place lives up to the reviews.

This post was edited

Have a nice trip adn let us know

This post was edited

We have been trying to get over there but we keep going back to Hedo. Hedo has been more disappointing as the years go on. Ever since Kevin was brought back.I was under the impression from stories I had heard that it was very similar to Hedo as far as the "atmosphere". Are you saying there are no PDA's?

This post was edited

Ok I'll bite, what is a PDA.

This post was edited

My wife and I had the best vacation ever at the N-resort.. It is an upscale classy al natural all inclusive adult only resort. There was no PDA (Public display of affection). No overt swinging is allowed. But you can be nude 24/7. At check in they hand you a RED STRIPE and after a quick tour of the property we were invited into the hot tub by the guests and knew this was going to be an amazing vacation. can't wait to return.

This post was edited