Too many clothed pix

If this is a true nudist site why are there so many clothed pix and "ask me for a pic?? I f this is a nudist site why are so many people afraid of or not interested in nude pix? I think we should be proud of our nude bodies what ever the shape and size. If you want all clothed pix go to match.com or some similar site. We are not in the dark ages anymore. Please undress.

This topic was edited
RE: Too many clothed pix

If your a true nudist you must know what people look like naked. Why the concern about seeing nude photos? The site isn't called see me naked. There are plenty of web sites you can go to if you wish to view nude photos. Thats not what this one is about. Their are many different reasons that people have for not posting pictures.

This post was edited

Personally, I wish this site didn't allow pics to be posted...for one, the pervs would vacate, and two, people wouldnnt be so negative towards those of us that have legitimate fears and concerns with posting naked pics on the internet. If this site were some others I've seen that require you to be friends with someone in order to message them, I'd have left this site a long time ago because too many on here put too much emphasis on pics. I'm here because I enjoy being naked, not because I want to see pics of anybody else naked. Unashamed of my nudity, yes. Feeling the need to show it to someone else for them to be my "friend"? Well, that's not the kind of friend I'm looking for...what I've told others on other sites is, the last thing this place needs is one more naked pic of an average white guy...

This post was edited

i agree with rabbitnbunny well said

This post was edited

When someone comes up with the lines like " are you nude there" ?? or "are you always nude at home" ?? - we know it isn't going to get any better ~ so please leave them with these Tip Off phrases JayGo
A thought worth considering I will quote below.
Rather than concentrate on the issue of profiles and photos we should
concentrate on the issue of "behaviour of offensive people" and
inappropriate activities at TN. Factual information about sleazy and
foul communications will do far more good.
The more we push for photos and Certifications the more we will force
an increase of false or no photo profiles. Many great TN members are
unable to display their own photographs here for any number of valid
reasons after all.

This post was edited