why is it so damn tough to join a new site

hello everyone, valleypetit here. i tried to get CERTIFIED on this site only 3 weeks ago. ONLY TO BE INFORMED THAT IF MY PICS WERE NOT APPROVED BY ADMIN, I WOULD HAVE TO DO THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. ONLY WITHOUT THE TRUENUDISTS CERTIFICATION PAPER. maybe its just me, BUT I FIND THIS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. why is it so hard just to join a site to find people like myself wiyth whom i can be honest and heart to heart 1 on 1 conversations and sharing nudist experiences. i tried to get on NUDISTCAFE recently, ONLY TO NOTICE THAT IT HAS BEEN SOLD OFF BY ITS CREATOR. if we are trying to promote SOCIAL NUDITY as a healthy alternative to the modern ways of life, these moments of frustration trying to hook up with other nudists elsewhere will only discourage others who may be slightly if not totally interrested in the nudist lifestyle. THANK GOD FOR FACEBOOK & NATURIST CHRISTIANS.

This topic was edited
RE: why is it so damn tough to join a new site

I see that in the last 3 weeks you have been certified.... TT1 and TT2, only have so much time in a day, its not an automated system where computer software looks at the two photos you have uploaded and compares them to each other.
I think the question now is, how long did itactuallytake from the day yousubmittedyour photos to been certified.

This post was edited

I was certified in less than 24 hours. It worked perfectly for me!

This post was edited

I think the OP is just a natural born moaner, never happy without something to complain about. He has not even bothered to log on in the last month.

This post was edited

Unless the site administrators do this full time there needs to be some understanding!!

This post was edited