Kevin's Naturist Paradise, Queensland

This is a private residence that has played host to groups like Brisbane Forum Social Club, Brisbane Friendly Bares, and more recently the Free Beaches Australia lobby group as well as my own budding young adults group.
The owner of the house is a close friend of mine, and he's been involved in the nudist scene in Sydney since the 1970s before he moved up to Brisbane in 2002.
Place has got a pool, spa, bbq area, nice leafy backyard, communal kitchen and an entertainment deck.
As this is a private house, there is no website for it. However, if any genuine nudists in the local area want to visit just PM me and I'll give you the number.

This topic was edited
RE: Kevin's Naturist Paradise, Queensland

This is a private residence that has played host to groups like Brisbane Forum Social Club, Brisbane Friendly Bares, and more recently the Free Beaches Australia lobby group as well as my own budding young adults group.The owner of the house is a close friend of mine, and he's been involved in the nudist scene in Sydney since the 1970s before he moved up to Brisbane in 2002.Place has got a pool, spa, bbq area, nice leafy backyard, communal kitchen and an entertainment deck.As this is a private house, there is no website for it. However, if any genuine nudists in the local area want to visit just PM me and I'll give you the number.

This post was edited

Hi DarioIs Kevin's NP still going? My bf and I would love to checkmit out some time.Jade Connor

This post was edited

This is a private residence that has played host to groups like Brisbane Forum Social Club, Brisbane Friendly Bares, and more recently the Free Beaches Australia lobby group as well as my own budding young adults group.The owner of the house is a close friend of mine, and he's been involved in the nudist scene in Sydney since the 1970s before he moved up to Brisbane in 2002.Place has got a pool, spa, bbq area, nice leafy backyard, communal kitchen and an entertainment deck.As this is a private house, there is no website for it. However, if any genuine nudists in the local area want to visit just PM me and I'll give you the number.Hi we are also looking for somewhere to holiday and would love the number if that's ok?

This post was edited

The post was 2 years ago, n host have not log on for months,i wonder if still active, would like to know the location n link. at the mean time am going BobRene for a week from today, , hope to meet up some friends there

This post was edited

The post was 2 years ago, n host have not log on for months,i wonder if still active, would like to know the location n link. at the mean time am going BobRene for a week from today, , hope to meet up some friends thereSounds like a great place. Have you been before? Would love to hear your thoughts after if you haven't. We are looking to go to a resort and meet some new friends.

This post was edited