Traveling to Goa, India

hey! i'll be visiting goa in february and was wondering if you knew any places where i could hang out nude outdoors? beaches or otherwise. looking forward to hearing from you!

This topic was edited
RE: Traveling to Goa, India

I tried to find a so called nude beach...it was a bit of a trek to get to..I thought I found it...but there were people there. My favorite beach in Goa was Morjim. I couldnt be naked but it was still a nice beach...a lot less crowded than the others. But for me heading further south to Gokarna was a whole lot better...My favorite !! Kudle Beach!! Have fun ...India is amazing!!

This post was edited

if any of you guys are coming to goa we can make a plan to meet, i stay in goa. send me a message.

This post was edited

I am planning to go goa..and explore if any nudism stuffs...let me know so that we can plan.

This post was edited

hey there is anyone is coming down to goa india. we could meet up always love meeting new nudists from all over the place.

This post was edited

hey there is anyone is coming down to goa india. we could meet up always love meeting new nudists from all over the place.Hi, After of visit to India for 6
weeks, I e've enjoyed every moment there, visited many many places, lots of
culture and history, many believes , colorful people, so sweet friends,

Enjoyed warm, sunny and hot days in Goa, and Cochin, wow 30-35 during
these days.

Came back to Istanbul 2 days ago, and now it is below zero
and snowing.

Love and warm hugs

Muzo

This post was edited

hey there is anyone is coming down to goa india. we could meet up always love meeting new nudists from all over the place.Hi, After of visit to India for 6
weeks, I e've enjoyed every moment there, visited many many places, lots of
culture and history, many believes , colorful people, so sweet friends,

Enjoyed warm, sunny and hot days in Goa, and Cochin, wow 30-35 during
these days.

Came back to Istanbul 2 days ago, and now it is below zero
and snowing.

Love and warm hugs

Muzo

This post was edited