Keeping the Locations sections updated.

The new locations section is working great! We've now got over 500 nudist locations from all over the world. With all the new additions some aspects of it are lacking. There are a lot of locations that don't have latitudes/longitudes, so they're not showing up on the map. There are also quite a few that don't have any pictures.
I've added a section to access these listings, if anyone would like to help update them.
There are 2 areas, 1 area for listings without pictures, 1 area for listings without coordinates.
You can reach it at https://www.truenudists.com/locations/volunteer/
For coordinates
Select the location, then select modify and enter the coordinates
A great tool for finding lat/long is https://itouchmap.com/latlong.html
For photos
Select the location, select photos and then click the upload photos button.

This topic was edited
RE: Keeping the Locations sections updated.

I want to add a lot of locations in Europe but i never get answere about the reason why posted here.
What happens when ypu fill in the from complete?

This post was edited

I want to add a lot of locations in Europe but i never get answere about the reason why posted here.What happens when ypu fill in the from complete?It may or may not get added. It took me a couple of years to get Travelites (my club now in its 28th year) in South Carolina to be added. I also at that time mentioned that at least 2 of the Carolina parks were no longer.

This post was edited

Locations in South Carolina:
Lcnc Coastal Sun Raiderswas never a resort. It was a nonlanded club and has been disbanded for over 6 or so years.
ColaBaresOrganization, a nonlanded club, has been disbanded for about 4 or more years.
The only SC nonlanded club, now in operation in SC is Travelites celebrating this next year for more than 25 years (travelites.info) including the Carolina Splash on July 13, toparticipate inthe AANR's Guinness World Book skinndy-dip challenge. Technically, this club is the only one actually in Columbia. The lat/long of the club is: 33.936047,-80.841448 - technically, it's a nonlanded club, but the amenities at its base are those of a park.

This post was edited

The new locations section is working great! We've now got over 500 nudist locations from all over the world. With all the new additions some aspects of it are lacking. There are a lot of locations that don't have latitudes/longitudes, so they're not showing up on the map. There are also quite a few that don't have any pictures.I've added a section to access these listings, if anyone would like to help update them. There are 2 areas, 1 area for listings without pictures, 1 area for listings without coordinates. You can reach it at https://www.truenudists.com/locations/volunteer/For coordinatesSelect the location, then select modify and enter the coordinatesA great tool for finding lat/long is https://itouchmap.com/latlong.html For photosSelect the location, select photos and then click the upload photos button.The names of the locations are not appearing. I've got some photos and would like to help with the lat/log of others.

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

Once in the location, look to the left side and click on the 'photos' link (Just like if you were inyour profile). Once in the photos, there is a link in the upper right hand area "Upload Pictures", just below "Modify Location" and "Like" for facebook.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

We found a motel in MO on the locations which would imply that it is nudist friendly but there is nothing on this motel's website. Was this posted by the owner and people need to ask. Wish there was a comment to make it clear.

This post was edited

I was willing to add some locations in Australia and followed the link to the volunteers page - but cannot get anywhere beyong that.
does anyone have any suggestions

This post was edited

Bumped to remove spam from page.

This post was edited