Port Burwell

I live in the Niagara region and would like to visit this beach , does anyone go during the week? And can someone please tell me how to get to the beach from the provincial park? thank you...

This topic was edited
RE: Port Burwell

Park at the farthest lot to the right when you are facing the water. The nude beach starts at the far right where the park boundary ends. We love it there and plan to spend a lot more time there in the summer of 2013.R

This post was edited

Finally went there yesterday, here is my list of the pros and cons of Port Burwell vs. Hanlan's Point:Pros:- It's a nude beach- No downtown traffic to deal with getting there- No ferry boat ride to get there- Since it's not downtown, most people there are genuine nudists, there aren't as many stalkers looking for single, naked women.- Doesn't get as crowded as Hanlan'sCons:- The drive is too long. Was only 2.5 hours but felt closer to 3.5I thought I'd save money between parking in Toronto and the ferry ride, but it still cost me $14.50 to get in Port Burwell- The bugs: They were like giant dragonfly mosquitoes, and they were all over the place. You can't get away from them.- Once you park, you have to hike about 15 minutes down the beach to get to the nude section.- No public bathrooms down by the nude section. For guys it was no problem. There is a lot of vegetation behind the beach, we could just pee in there. Girls, not as easy.- No cell reception for me. I can't use data in Canada, but there, I couldn't even text.I may go back there again, but I much prefer Hanlan's Point over this one.
Pleeeeeeease tell me you don't go to the beach to text and use the internet?????

This post was edited

I guess people shouldn't complain so much about resort day fees. It's expensive to get naked.

This post was edited