Caught Nude at home??

<< < 1 2 > >>   Page of 2
Sarahlou

Sarahlou

Barefoot [16] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom | 42

I must be honest with how things are turning out. Truenudist seems to be going down hill recently and what a flippin shame!!!!
I can understand where TT1 is coming from with regards to receiving some payment for this site. They're dedication for this sit

Caught Nude at home??

Have you been caught nude at home by someone at the door? or they looked in your garden? Or they came round the back? Lol what was your and their reaction?
Now remember this is when you very first went nude (if you can remember it) lol
BarefootBill

BarefootBill

Butt Naked [315] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 65

Barefoot Bill Pacer
God created me nude; if that is good enough for Him, then it's good enough for me.

RE: Caught Nude at home??

When I was in college, two friends decided to visit me at my apartment. I had no idea they were coming. I was traipsing around with nothing on.

I forgot to lock my apartment door (an era when that was common) and they opted to walk in without knocking. There were three of us quite shocked. It was then a laugh moment--and within a week, seemed like everyone on campus knew I liked being in my apartment nude.
Freeinnj

Freeinnj

Undies Only [100] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Parsippany, New Jersey United States | 40

I am an imperfect person in an imperfect world.

Currently selling my home while I live with family. I had to stay at the house over a short period of time to prep the house more. Well i didnto hear the realator walk in with the clients and gave them a surprise. I did not notice them looking for the short period of time and was made to feel uncomfortable by it. The Husband or boyfriend turned away while his wife/girlfriend just kept staring at my penis with a horrible look on her face and the realator was not pleased as the sale was lost.
gabare

gabare

Super Nudist [1882] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ---, Georgia United States | 59

when i was a teen i got caught in the rain and was soaking wet when i got home, no onewas home and we didn't have a washer and dryer soi decided to hang my wet clothes on the clothes line outside and took them off. i opened the door and saw no one so i stepped out and clipped the clothes and started to the door as the neighborsnext doorpulled into the driveway, i froze as they got out of their car they laughed and said caught in the rain, caught i could only reply i got drenched and head toward the door naked. i wondered if the would tell my folks but i never heard anything more.
evdriver

evdriver

Barefoot [15] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Near Disneyland, California United States | 74

YuP! I often go skinnydipping in our pool. So one afternoon shortly before my wife had scheduled a women's meeting at our home, I went swimming. When I go out I went to the outdoor shower to wash off the chlorine. While I was taking that shower one oof the women came early and arrived through the rear gate unbeknownst to either me or my wife and got the full monte. I just calmly finished my shower, dried off, pulled the towel around my middle and went on in the house to finish dressing for the evening.

I think the ladies are still talking about it!!!
Joachim_1957

Joachim_1957

Undies Only [126] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Somewhere In, Texas United States | 57

"Full nakedness! All joys are due to thee; <br>As souls unbodied, bodies unclothed must be <br>To taste whole joys."<br>--John Donne<br>

When I was in college I lived in a tiny apartment with no phone and with the bed in the living room opposite the door. The building was surrounded by thick foliage and my apartment was the only one at the top of the staircase, and I almost never had visitors. One day I was lying on the bed naked with the door open but the screen door shut, and a friend of mine came up to visit. He saw me and quickly turned around and went down the stairs. I put on some pants and let him in and no one ever mentioned the situation again.

On another occasion when I lived in the same apartment, a plumber had come by during the day to fix my bathtub while I was at work. When I came home he was no longer there, although the work was not quite finished. I had walked home in the rain and was drenched, so I took off all my clothes in the living room started drying off. Suddenly the door opened, and he walked in unannounced, thinking that I was still at work. We were both startled, but I put on some pants and he finished his work.
gabare

gabare

Super Nudist [1882] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

the other week i wascleaning the pool an since it was a warm day i was nude, when i need the water hose i looked to see if my neighbor next door was home and when i saw her car missing i went around the house turned the water on an grabbed the hose as i started back the neighbor behind was in her garden pulling weeds and looking my way, i know she has seen me in the past so i waved and she waved back as i went back to the pool. the other day she was in the backyard as i was picking up debris ( clothed) and we stopped and talked a few minutes she didn't say anything about seeing me nude.
corpsnu

corpsnu

Barefoot [36] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | South Sunny Seaside, - China | 62

---
A birthday suit is always in fashion.

I never got caught at home. At least that is not how I feel it. I'm sure people, family seen me without cloth, but if they have a problem then that is their problem. I'm at my home. So I don't really care. I never had remarks though.
But I take care if I have people over who really get schocked if they see somebody naked. I respect thet. They are my guests afterall.
parkmanRoger

parkmanRoger

Textile [6] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Zion, Illinois United States | 61

caught nude

I have always slept commando after I got my own house. My ex wife and kids weren't nudists at all, but were used to seeing me nude at home a lot. One night, after going to bed I got up to go to the bathroom and heard my son in his room. I didn't realize he had his girlfriend in there with him. When I opened the door, we both got a big surprise. Her back was to me when I walked in, but she turned around with a smile on her facd and said, "hi Dad". Her jaw dropped to the floor and I did a quick exit. I saw her after that and we never said anything to each other about it, but I'm sure her and my son talked about it.
wannabee38

wannabee38

Textile [2] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Mars, United Kingdom | 43

Yeah i remember way back when i was 19 - my girlfriends mum had come round to take her out shopping and i was still up from working nights. Anyway they went off shopping to let me get to bed, i even heard the door close. So off i stripped for bed but thought i'd take a quick pee beforehand... strolled through to the bathroom opened the door and there was my gf's mum sat on the toilet! Funny thing was both our hands went to our mouths 'OH'!!! Girlfriend told me later her mum said i had nothing to worry about which was nice to know...
gabare

gabare

Super Nudist [1882] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

the other day i was in the kitchen and the dog was going crazy barking i looked out back and saw nothing but he was still barking so i opened the front door just as the meter reader was crossing the frontyard she looked back at me and said only me reading meters, needless to say i was looking to the right when she was already to my left catching me nude in the doorway she just continued aross the yard. i'm sure she has seen it all
nudewalker108

nudewalker108

Barefoot [22] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Sydney, NSW Australia | 56

At home last week

Now this is not a first time but happened last week. I was naked in the backyard and heard a rather large knock on the front door and deep voices. I quickly grabbed my clothes and was dressing as three police officers were at the side of the house oooh wee I was lucky they had not come around or I would have probably gone for a ride with them back to the police station.
gabare

gabare

Super Nudist [1882] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

RE: At home last week

pretty sad that a person can't be nude on their own property, just mear nudity should not be against the law.
MidGaNudist

MidGaNudist

Super Nudist [802] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Liaocheng, Georgia China | 59

I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend, stay nude if you can.
Willing

Willing

Textile [8] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | -, North Carolina United States | 62

Caught Nude at Home

I was not at home but working on a rental home I own in the country. Ater working inside nude for serveral hours and getting very warm, I decided to go outside in and cool off from the summer breeze. Having only one neighbor and I was sure she was not at home thedecision was not that big of a concern for me. After laying about in the yard chair for about 30 minutes I must have fell asleep because I woke up to my only neighbor, a very strange middle age lady asking me when the property would be ready for rent.Apparently, her daughterwas interested in rentingit. I responded in typical business mode, telling her when it would be ready, rent, and my conditionsfor the lease, all somewhat embarrassed and being totally naked without a towel to wrape up in. She gave no overt response to the situation and since then I have seen her several times with no mention of the incident.
George_in_WV

George_in_WV

Butt Naked [348] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Kissimmee, Florida United States | 73

Currently living in a clothing optional community where I am nude when I can be and dressed only when I have to be

RE: caught by my nephew

When I lived in New England I always had a towel handy because I lived in an apartment building and my door opened into a public hallway. Here I live in a clothing optional community and always answer the door nude. Most likely it is one of my neighbors that is also nude, but occasionally I get a visitor from the outside that is not a nudist but in order to get to my home they have to come through a front gate controlled by the office. Before they even get to my door they pretty much know that the people living here are nudists do they should not be shocked or offended by my nudity. I greet them as I would anybody and do not act like I am ashamed of the fact I am unclothed. One of my visitors was a government employee doing a background check on one of my neighbors. I invited him into my living room (even thought he was dressed in a suit and tie) and remained nude as I answered his questions.
ollygrumps

ollygrumps

Super Nudist [1967] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Ripon, England United Kingdom | 69

Olly
(happy to be unwrapped)

My first time was when I was in my 20's. I lived near an airodrome and shared the house with a flying instructor. It was a long, hot summer. I was building up my all-over tan when I noticed the flying school's planes coming over quite a lot. My house-mate said he brought his pupils over specially. I was just turning over to watch the latest fly past when a portly lady entered collecting for charity. SeeingI had no donation with me she quickly left.
My latest was a week ago. I was sat at this computor, just inside the window in the early evening with the light on.As I got up (Floodlit) to draw the curtains I didnt notice the person in the dark watching me. I was the talk of the pub that night.
There have been a few times in between.
BareFunInTheSun

BareFunInTheSun

Topless [59] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Dallas, Texas United States | 51

RE: Caught Nude at Home

Only time, excepting a good friend of mine that knows I prefer being naked, was when I was sunning during a lunch break. I work at home and during the summer months, I'll use my "lunch hour" to catch some sun to maintain my tan. On this particular occasion, I dozed off when the lawn treatment guy decided to fertilize my property! A loud clearing of the throat woke me from my sun drenched slumber to see the poor fellow peeking around the corner of the house.
As he was obviously embarrassed and uncomfortable, I told me to continue while I got up, grabbing a towel and make a retreat into the confines of my house. I felt really bad for the guy. Perhaps many of these folks see this all the time, but this poor guy never had.
Curiously, the lawn maintenance people always come in the mornings now. LOL
sassycoupleok

sassycoupleok

Barefoot [46] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Shawnee, Oklahoma United States | 66 & 54

RE: Caught Nude at Home

Wife and one of her girl friends were taking an out of town overnight trip. They were leaving early in the morning. I had gone out to garage nude ( we are always nude)and was checking her car over and decided to clean the windshield again as it was streaky from the cleaning the previous day. Well her friend got to our house about 10 minutes early unknown to me. So when I come from the garage to the kitchen there they both are having a cup of coffee staring right at mewith no place to goand I have to go past her friend to go to the bedroom to get some shorts. They both laughed a little and were smiling big time. I just said to her friend I guess you have me at a disadvantage, told the wife that the car was ready but I had cleaned the windshield again and I would put their luggage in as soon as I got some shorts. My wife had taken some semi-nudepics of her friend so she could give them to her then boy-friend, I and a male friendwere home when they were doing this and he was so turned on. So I had seen her andher pics and I guees that makes us even. When they got back the wife asked me about how I felt with her good friend seeing me totally nude (also totally shaved) ?? I told herit wasn't embarassing at all but actually feltreally good. She simply replied...interesting !!
Fletcher1963

Fletcher1963

Barefoot [15] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Southern, Indiana United States | 51

A few times.The last was just a couple of nights ago.  My house is in the middle of nowhere and usually nobody comes around.  It was after dark when I saw a car come up the driveway.  I assumed it was just my son coming home from work.  Apparently my daughter had lost her purse earlier that day and it turned out to be a nice couple that found my address in her purse and came up to return it.  They really didn't mention anything about how they first saw me.Another time was a couple of years ago when the neighbor lady came over to visit my wife and decided to come in without knocking.  This lady was in her upper 40's, a married mother of three boys.  I didn't understand why is was such a big deal to her since obviously I was not the first naked man she has seen.  She giggled like a schoolgirl about that for weeks after it happened.
Nakedhiker1000

Nakedhiker1000

Undies Only [184] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Portsmouth, New Hampshire United States | 59

When I was in college my freshman roommate and I both slept naked and often were in our room naked but other guys on the floor didn't know it.  It was a men's dormitory and most guys were naked around the showers and sometimes in the bathrooms but not usually in the public areas.  It was late at night and we were both going to get into bed but had left the door unlocked and slightly ajar without realizing it.  A friend opened it and came in to see us both naked and was really embarassed and shocked. We laughed about it but were careful about the door after that.  At 18 we weren't ready to declare ourselves nudists even though we pretty much were!
Nakedhiker1000

Nakedhiker1000

Undies Only [184] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Portsmouth, New Hampshire United States | 59

This obviously wasn't the first time since I just shared that but about 5 years ago I was doing major renovation work on my house myself.  It was extremely hot and humid and I was working in my living room nude except for work boots and usually a tool belt.  This one afternoon I had a window open and screen removed and was bent over just below the window repairing a floor board when I heard someone say hello.  I looked up to see the mailman (who is also a part-time policeman) smiling at the window!  Now because I was on my knees and he was outside he could see my naked chest but couldn't see my lower body.  He asked me how things were going and we chatted for a minute.  At one point he stuck his head in very quickly to look around a bit at what I'd been talking about.  I was back from the window enough that he could see I was nude but he either didn't realize it or just was very cool with it because he gave no reaction. He backed out and we talked another minute or so, I thought then from his expression  and tone that maybe he had seen I was naked, but he was his usual smiling good natured self as he left.  It's my house and I have the right to be naked and it was he who had his head in the window, so it was a non-issue.  Plus I am frequently naked at home and I am comfortable with people seeing me nude.  I think it was the fact that I was working naked in workboots that made me think others might see it as strange.  But he never mentioned it.
newnude58

newnude58

Undies Only [213] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | NW, Pennsylvania United States | 60

First time ever caught nude was at the age of 6 when I would sleep naked with my bedroom door locked. My mother was curious why I locked the door and found a way to unlock it and caught me. Needless to say she wasn't too happy. As I got older I would stay at my grandparents farm on vacations. I would run around in the fields naked. I was caught then by my cousin and her neighboring friends. That turned out ok because I found they did the same so we would all be nude when we could. Now I'm older and like to work around my yard and garage nude. I live in the country.  A couple times I was spotted by the nosey neighbor guy. Nothing was ever said. One time I heard a noise while in the garage with the door open and found a female real estate agent drumming up business standing there. Oh he'll! I though and grabbed my shorts. She apologized and so did I. She then said her speel and left. So now I shut the door.
scotsnudist

scotsnudist

Barefoot [43] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom | 44

I was having a weekend away in London, staying in a nice hotel. I had been out seeing some of the sights in the afternoon and it was a hot day, so when I got back to the hotel I had a quick shower then lay down on the bed, nude, to cool off for a bit and read my book for a little while before getting dressed to go out in the evening. I guess all the rushing around in the hot weather had taken more out of me than I thought because I fell asleep. Next thing I knew I awoke to find the maid next to the bed. She had knocked but getting no reply had unlocked the door and let herself in. She had a little laugh about it and said it was no problem but I quickly got up and threw on a robe while she serviced the room. I guess these type of things happen quite often in hotels and because I was obviously asleep when she came in it must have been obvious that I wasn't some kind of creep trying to get a cheap thrill. 
scotsnudist

scotsnudist

Barefoot [43] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom | 44

I was having a weekend away in London, staying in a nice hotel. I had been out seeing some of the sights in the afternoon and it was a hot day, so when I got back to the hotel I had a quick shower then lay down on the bed, nude, to cool off for a bit and read my book for a little while before getting dressed to go out in the evening. I guess all the rushing around in the hot weather had taken more out of me than I thought because I fell asleep. Next thing I knew I awoke to find the maid next to the bed. She had knocked but getting no reply had unlocked the door and let herself in. She had a little laugh about it and said it was no problem but I quickly got up and threw on a robe while she serviced the room. I guess these type of things happen quite often in hotels and because I was obviously asleep when she came in it must have been obvious that I wasn't some kind of creep trying to get a cheap thrill. 
Hmm. Guess I didn't look at the subject properly as it was about getting caught at home and my story is about getting caught elsewhere. Sorry about that. 
<< < 1 2 > >>   Page of 2