Caught Nude at home??

Have you been caught nude at home by someone at the door? or they looked in your garden? Or they came round the back? Lol what was your and their reaction?
Now remember this is when you very first went nude (if you can remember it) lol

This topic was edited
RE: Caught Nude at home??

When I was in college, two friends decided to visit me at my apartment. I had no idea they were coming. I was traipsing around with nothing on.

I forgot to lock my apartment door (an era when that was common) and they opted to walk in without knocking. There were three of us quite shocked. It was then a laugh moment--and within a week, seemed like everyone on campus knew I liked being in my apartment nude.

This post was edited

YuP! I often go skinnydipping in our pool. So one afternoon shortly before my wife had scheduled a women's meeting at our home, I went swimming. When I go out I went to the outdoor shower to wash off the chlorine. While I was taking that shower one oof the women came early and arrived through the rear gate unbeknownst to either me or my wife and got the full monte. I just calmly finished my shower, dried off, pulled the towel around my middle and went on in the house to finish dressing for the evening.

I think the ladies are still talking about it!!!

This post was edited

When I was in college I lived in a tiny apartment with no phone and with the bed in the living room opposite the door. The building was surrounded by thick foliage and my apartment was the only one at the top of the staircase, and I almost never had visitors. One day I was lying on the bed naked with the door open but the screen door shut, and a friend of mine came up to visit. He saw me and quickly turned around and went down the stairs. I put on some pants and let him in and no one ever mentioned the situation again.

On another occasion when I lived in the same apartment, a plumber had come by during the day to fix my bathtub while I was at work. When I came home he was no longer there, although the work was not quite finished. I had walked home in the rain and was drenched, so I took off all my clothes in the living room started drying off. Suddenly the door opened, and he walked in unannounced, thinking that I was still at work. We were both startled, but I put on some pants and he finished his work.

This post was edited

the other week i wascleaning the pool an since it was a warm day i was nude, when i need the water hose i looked to see if my neighbor next door was home and when i saw her car missing i went around the house turned the water on an grabbed the hose as i started back the neighbor behind was in her garden pulling weeds and looking my way, i know she has seen me in the past so i waved and she waved back as i went back to the pool. the other day she was in the backyard as i was picking up debris ( clothed) and we stopped and talked a few minutes she didn't say anything about seeing me nude.

This post was edited

Yeah i remember way back when i was 19 - my girlfriends mum had come round to take her out shopping and i was still up from working nights. Anyway they went off shopping to let me get to bed, i even heard the door close. So off i stripped for bed but thought i'd take a quick pee beforehand... strolled through to the bathroom opened the door and there was my gf's mum sat on the toilet! Funny thing was both our hands went to our mouths 'OH'!!! Girlfriend told me later her mum said i had nothing to worry about which was nice to know...

This post was edited

the other day i was in the kitchen and the dog was going crazy barking i looked out back and saw nothing but he was still barking so i opened the front door just as the meter reader was crossing the frontyard she looked back at me and said only me reading meters, needless to say i was looking to the right when she was already to my left catching me nude in the doorway she just continued aross the yard. i'm sure she has seen it all

This post was edited
At home last week

Now this is not a first time but happened last week. I was naked in the backyard and heard a rather large knock on the front door and deep voices. I quickly grabbed my clothes and was dressing as three police officers were at the side of the house oooh wee I was lucky they had not come around or I would have probably gone for a ride with them back to the police station.

This post was edited
RE: At home last week

pretty sad that a person can't be nude on their own property, just mear nudity should not be against the law.

This post was edited
RE: At home last week

I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend, stay nude if you can.

This post was edited
RE: caught by my nephew

When I lived in New England I always had a towel handy because I lived in an apartment building and my door opened into a public hallway. Here I live in a clothing optional community and always answer the door nude. Most likely it is one of my neighbors that is also nude, but occasionally I get a visitor from the outside that is not a nudist but in order to get to my home they have to come through a front gate controlled by the office. Before they even get to my door they pretty much know that the people living here are nudists do they should not be shocked or offended by my nudity. I greet them as I would anybody and do not act like I am ashamed of the fact I am unclothed. One of my visitors was a government employee doing a background check on one of my neighbors. I invited him into my living room (even thought he was dressed in a suit and tie) and remained nude as I answered his questions.

This post was edited