Thinking about going to a resort for the first time

I have been a closet nudist for sometime now and have never been to a beach or a resort yet. Thinking about doing it for the first time today. It would only be for a couple of hours but would like to experience it for the first time being around people that share like minded nudism and enjoy being naked. Yes I am nervous about it for I am doing it alone.

This topic was edited
RE: Thinking about going to a resort for the first time

Do it.,,,Went to Turtle Lake for the first time last month.All nervousness dropped away when I got there.I had a very relaxing time hanging out at the pool and hot tub.

This post was edited

I have been a closet nudist for sometime now and have never been to a beach or a resort yet. Thinking about doing it for the first time today. It would only be for a couple of hours but would like to experience it for the first time being around people that share like minded nudism and enjoy being naked. Yes I am nervous about it for I am doing it alone.Had my first nudist experience at Turtle Lake this summer it is really a good place they are very welcoming and make it very safe and comfortable for first timers. Been back several times since and it is always been good.

This post was edited

one word............GO!!

This post was edited

Turtle Lake is one of the best places to get started. Unless you're going to the pool there's no need to get nude. Go give a try and you'll soon get comfortable enough taking your clothes off.

This post was edited

I agree! Turtle Lake IS the place to go!

This post was edited