How to I.D. our fellow TN Friends/Members

Friends of TN. As we all know there have been several discussions as of how to identify who belongs to TN while on a Naturist/Nudist setting, right?

Well, Ive came across a temporary solution just last week and tried yesterday at Spa World and it worked perfectly. And so with that said I wanted to share with all of you, and so here we go . . .
For under $5.00 USD you can have a plain green silicone wrist-band delivered right to your front door.

Either from Amazon.com or directly from the supplier at HDE:

shophde.com/p139.html
Green Silicone Wristband
SKU: P139 UPC: 608729488347

Once again Id like to remind you that this is a temporary solution as we all wait for Actual TN Merchandise to be developed and available to all of us.

Please feel free to copy and paste this information and share with everyone you know at TN, the best site in town, and as always feedback is always welcome.

May all of you have a great, and whatever you do, do it in danude. XoxoxoxoHawk

This topic was edited
RE: How to I.D. our fellow TN Friends/Members

Thanks I just ordered some. Very easy.

This post was edited

Hey Sailor, did you place your order thru Amazon or HDE ? How much did it cost you ? I wanna make sure we are all getting the same great deal . . .
I think I'm gonna order 5 more and take them to the Spa with me next month, what you think ?
Hawk

This post was edited

Friends of TN. As we all know there have been several discussions as of how to identify who belongs to TN while on a Naturist/Nudist setting, right?Well, Ive came across a temporary solution just last week and tried yesterday at Spa World and it worked perfectly. And so with that said I wanted to share with all of you, and so here we go . . .For under $5.00 USD you can have a plain green silicone wrist-band delivered right to your front door.Either from Amazon.com or directly from the supplier at HDE:shophde.com/p139.htmlGreen Silicone WristbandSKU: P139 UPC: 608729488347Once again Id like to remind you that this is a temporary solution as we all wait for Actual TN Merchandise to be developed and available to all of us.Please feel free to copy and paste this information and share with everyone you know at TN, the best site in town, and as always feedback is always welcome.May all of you have a great, and whatever you do, do it in danude. XoxoxoxoHawkThis is a good idea in places where there are so many nudists that the TN members need to be identified, but might make some feel over dressed lol!

This post was edited

I ordered 3 from HDE total was 9 and some change that included shipping of 4 bucks,they were 1.98 each so total must have been 9.94.
I thought about my total distain for tanlines but I do like to talk to folks and they seem to be a perfect way to strike up a conversation so I'll comprimse and wear them when first go somewhere then once I start to tan I canmove it to my wallet band.

This post was edited

Good to Know. Today is my last day at work this week, and off for the next 3 days, I'm gonna go ahead and order a few then to take to the Spa next time we meet. Hope you had a good new year...Hawk

This post was edited

Done deal, I just ordered five more and they should be here in a couple of days.
I'm gonna take them to the Spa trip at the end of this month.
Hawk

This post was edited

SPA WORLD JAN-2013
Hello Gang, is that time of the month again when I remind you to mark your calendar for Spa World Saturday.
This time is going to be on the 26th of January, 2013 as we start arriving at 9:AM for a whole day of relaxation by the pools and saunas along with new and old TN friends.
As always we'll get together for lunch between 11-12 at the Korean Cafe as we network and catch up with the latest happenings and such.
If by any chance you didn't get a green silicone wristband don't worry, just bring $3.00, I've got a few I'm gonna bring along.
As always hope to see all of your there, so keep in touch, stay nude and have a great day.
xoxoxo Hawk

This post was edited

I just ordered 3 dz. each of yellow and kelly green for our Carolina Splash. Each dozen is $3.52. That's only a bit over 29 cents each.
GOGO Colored Silicone Wristbands,Dozen Silicone Bracelets For Adults

This post was edited

I'm so glad there's other people who like the wristband idea.
I'll take all the help I can get to keep this idea going, thank you guys.
Hawk

This post was edited

I also ordered some of the green wrist bands, thanks for the great idea.

This post was edited