First Time-New

I'm a young new nudist that wants to go to a resort in Michigan called Turtle Lake Resort. I have never been nude in public before and Im a little nervous. How was your first time in public? To you have any tips for a young new guy? Has anyone been to Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan? If so how was it? All I have done is when Im home alone Im always need until someone comes home. Also I have gone to a golf course near my house and just walked around nude at night. I am really looking forward to the summer so I can go to my first nudist resort and have fun.

This topic was edited
RE: First Time-New

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch.
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

I'm a young new nudist that wants to go to a resort in Michigan called Turtle Lake Resort. I have never been nude in public before and Im a little nervous. How was your first time in public? To you have any tips for a young new guy? Has anyone been to Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan? If so how was it? All I have done is when Im home alone Im always need until someone comes home. Also I have gone to a golf course near my house and just walked around nude at night. I am really looking forward to the summer so I can go to my first nudist resort and have fun.Turtle Lake is a great place. Owners and members are welcoming. You should enjoy your time there and meet a number of friends. I can recommend possibly bringing a book to keep you company. Just get there, register, get comfortable, go swimming. Bring a hat to protect your head from the sun, a towel or three, comfortable sandals. Call ahead of time so they can expect you. Kathy & Mark (owners) are great folk.

This post was edited

One thing that Cheri forgot to mention is do not forget the sun cream, even on a cool day you will probably need it for the parts that don't usually get the sun. Oh and if you are worried about the "usual male problem" there is no need I had no problems and from what I read very few folks do.

This post was edited