nudist resorts

my wife and i are planning a trip to cedar waters in new hamphire,it will be our first experience and can only leave on a monday .would there be enough other nudist there for us to enjoy the full experience.its a resort and campground.we where also thinking of getting a cabin there so we have a home base to go to to slowly work into walking nude.any advice about this be helpfull

This topic was edited
RE: nudist resorts

If this place is CO (clothing optional) you should have no problem at all. Most resorts havemembers there all the time unless the weather gets very bad. No one will criticize you for being dressed if the weather is cold. In fact most people are wearing clothes in the early morning when it's cool. Clothes start to come off as the day warms up. No matter what, always have a towel with you. As you shed your clothes the towel will come in handy if there's something you're not ready to bare to the world. You will also need it for sitting down.
Nudists are just like any other people you'll meet. The same likes, dislikes and complaints as everyone else except that they prefer to be nude when ever they can. So treat your resort mates just as you'd treat anyone else and as you'd like to be treated. Do not try to put on any false fronts and always be open and honest about your selves. Also remember that there is such a thing as too much information so keep it appropriate.
Above all just relax and enjoy your selves. That's what it's all about.
Keep us posted about your experiences.

This post was edited

what is the difference between a park and a resort

This post was edited

Is there a reason you don't want to try a closer place like Solair? On a weekday it should still be pretty quiet while you get comfortable, and you won't have to drive as far. They also have a pool (which is the only place where nudity is required) so it gives you a reason to finally take that last step, so to speak.
Resorts have extra amenities like onsite restaurants (usually with a bar as well) and permanent residences. CW might only have a snack stand available.

This post was edited

well my wife is the type of person where ever she goes she bumps into someone she knows.having said that this being our first time she would like it to be where she wont see anyone she knows.if it works out and she likes it we will look at the local ones.we have desided and booked a trip to sunny rest in penn, in july after reading helpful tips and advise we feel thats our best opption

This post was edited

what is the difference between a park and a resortA resort usually will have full food service and other amenities other than a pool, hot tub, and volleyball. There are parks out there that claim to be resorts but are not. I have all that on my property, and we're not a resort or a park.

This post was edited

Sunny Rest had a booth on the Bare Necessities Big Nude Boat cruise and we talked with the folks there several times during the cruise. It sounds like a great place to visit and should offer you a relaxing first experience with all of the amenities of a resort. It will be a slightly longer drive than NH, though! We have added it to our list of resorts to visit.

This post was edited