shaving?

I was shaving in the mirror the other day an my eyes wandered to the rest of my body. Then i thought to myself "shouldn't i shave the rest?". I do understand that evolution gave us body hair so that primitive man could keep warm in the winter, so I thought I'd ask the people that dress the closest to the primitive man what their opinions on shaving are.

This topic was edited
RE: shaving?

You will get many different answers from many different people. I myself shave my head and face because I am going bald and figured shaving was the easiest way to address maintaining my hairdo, and I don't like my facial hair so don't grow a beard. I also shave my chest, pits, tummy and genital area for comfort and personal reasons. I don't shave my back or butt because it seems a hassle, and my arms and legs go unshaved because it is hard to maintain in my opinion. Occasionally I do my legs but it never lasts. There are others who shave the entire body and are proud of it. I say good for you and carry on. Others say shaving is not what was intended and if we were meant to be hairless we would have evolved that way, or God would have made us that way. It is not healthy, or it is very healthy.Basically it boils down to it is up to you. It truly is a personal preference, that should not be based on what others say you should do. I have read all sorts of arguments for both sides and still shave the way I do and most likely will continue until I either can't do it anymore or I pass on. It does feel very interesting to be shaven, at the same time for the first few days or weeks of regular shaving you have a risk of irritation and razor burn, so be conscious of that. However as you progress and maintain a normal shaving ritual the skin will become less irritiable and you will reap the positive benefits of feeling smooth asa babies butt! I hope this helps and I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

This post was edited

I shave my face. But trim body hair that I can reach easily, except my chest hair. Would not do any more it itches to much when it grow back.

This post was edited

Too much hassle shaving it all every day so it is left as it should be.

This post was edited

I shave down there but too hairy to shave much else

This post was edited

However as you progress and maintain a normal shaving ritual the skin will become less irritiable and you will reap the positive benefits of feeling smooth asa babies butt! I hope this helps and I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

This post was edited

I was shaving in the mirror the other day an my eyes wandered to the rest of my body. Then i thought to myself "shouldn't i shave the rest?". I do understand that evolution gave us body hair so that primitive man could keep warm in the winter, so I thought I'd ask the people that dress the closest to the primitive man what their opinions on shaving are.I've told this story before, but when I was a kid I coudn't wait to get hair. When I went to my first nude beach at 16 I was shocked by the shavers. I couldn't understand why anyone would become a smoothie. Of course I just had to try it in an effort to "fit in" to a crowd that doesn't fit in to regular society.
Once I shaved I started to realize that I liked the look, the feel, and somehow outdoors even the wind felt more sensual. Give it a shot. If you like it, keep doing it. If you don't, don't do it a second time. The whole point is to do what makes YOU feel good. Don't worry about others.

This post was edited

I shave now everything, since I do not have a lot of hair. it feels good and it looks good for me.stay naked,Roland

This post was edited

I've told this story before, but when I was a kid I coudn't wait to get hair. When I went to my first nude beach at 16 I was shocked by the shavers. I couldn't understand why anyone would become a smoothie. Of course I just had to try it in an effort to "fit in" to a crowd that doesn't fit in to regular society. Once I shaved I started to realize that I liked the look, the feel, and somehow outdoors even the wind felt more sensual. Give it a shot. If you like it, keep doing it. If you don't, don't do it a second time. The whole point is to do what makes YOU feel good. Don't worry about others.I second what Christopher has to say :)

This post was edited

I started shaving my body about 15 years ago when the hair on my hands and arms started getting thick and dark in patches where it had always been light colored. One day in the shower I decided to do my pubes as well. I have recently decided to go back to natural pubic hair because I like the look. I'll keep shaving the rest of my body because I like it better smooth and I don't have to do it daily like pubic hair.

This post was edited

I was shaving in the mirror the other day an my eyes wandered to the rest of my body. Then i thought to myself "shouldn't i shave the rest?". I do understand that evolution gave us body hair so that primitive man could keep warm in the winter, so I thought I'd ask the people that dress the closest to the primitive man what their opinions on shaving are.Like most of the comments here, it is a personal choice and no right/wrong. I had my legs lasered about 4 years ago and hair didn't grow back - just starting to now. With regards the groin area, I get the crack and sac waxed ( not as painful as it sounds) but after a few waxing of main pubic hair have decide that prefer the hair there.Funnily I actually felt naked when I was totally smooth - strange I know. but feel more comfortable when not 100% smooth.Just do what you feel comfortable with - its a your body after all, good luck!

This post was edited