No More Lighthouse Beach - so Now What ?

Damn shame. I dont want to go to Sandy Hook - just not my scene. Any suggestions ?

This topic was edited
RE: No More Lighthouse Beach - so Now What ?

Just moved to the area. What's Sandy Hook like?

This post was edited

Yep, was there a few weeks ago. No full nudity, topless & very/very small g-strings is the norm now. Sandy Hook still is great!

This post was edited

The beach is still there , but after Hurricane Sandy, the sand dunes were flattened and the residents felt that the barrier which gave cover to the nudists was gone - and so ... there goes the nudity. Went to the beach today in my long shorts .. ugh .

This post was edited

This is Robert Moses?
What happened?

This post was edited

Probably due to the "government shutdown" thereseems to beno enforcement of the no-nuditypolicy at Lighthouse Beach. Weather permitting,weshould all get out there this weekend and enjoy...

This post was edited

Was also there yesterday; it was a beautiful autmun day, not a big turnout, but did see quite a few people nude.Those that were nude usually put something on if they saw law enforement approaching. US Park Rangers drove buy a couple of times and I did hear them tell one male, who was sitting in a beach chair, with his bathing trunks partially down to pull them up.

This post was edited