Haddington 1st Swim of September

RE: Haddington 1st Swim of September

hi tom, im going down tomorrow , in fact theres 6 of us from the fife/Dundee/angus are coming down . all looking forward to it

This post was edited

I am hoping to make it dependidng if I can get away from work on time

This post was edited

Looking forward to meeting you all there.Best to check the website before you leave as Forth will post information on the Swim Page if there are any problems.

This post was edited

I would like to go along but i don't know if i can. I don't have a lift arranged. Plus there's a Gaelic football match i want to see as well and friends too. I might be able to go to the next one.

This post was edited

I would like to go along but i don't know if i can. I don't have a lift arranged. Plus there's a Gaelic football match i want to see as well and friends too. I might be able to go to the next one.Hey let me know if you want a lift, I am leaving edin at 4.15pm pm for phone number if you want to go

This post was edited

Great to meet you at the swim today Tom after we have been chatting on and off for some years

This post was edited

It was good to meet you too. Great turnout tonight!Next swim is in 14 days and there's also a naked hillbilly night at Tando next weekend.Take Care

This post was edited