Photos

What is the harm of asking for photos in discussions?Most of uslike to see them. If you don't want to put one up nobody will know. But, it occurred to me, that not everybody knows how to do it. And not everybody can do it (I've no idea why some can't). So here is how to do it: First the photo has to be in your profile. If necessary upload one temporarily to the profile and delete it later (the pic will stay here). Chose your photo, click on it for the bigger photo, right click in the big photo and chose Copy from the menu that appears. Then come here and open your chosen topic. Open up your reply and type in any text you want. Then hit return to put the curser below the text. Next click on the insetimmage icon above the text box (blue square at the right end of the row of icons). A box will come up with the request to enter the image URL. Put the curser in the text strip, right click and chose Paste. A string of gobldegook will appear in the text strip. Hit OK and the photo should appear. Hit reply below the text box thenopen your entrycheck it has worked. You can correct it or add more by using the Edit facility. Good look. I look forward to seeing your photos (those of you who want to)

This topic was edited
RE: Photos

Excellent post, Ollie! No matter how many times the procedure by which to post photos in a topic is explained there is bound to be at least one newer member who has not seen it and doesn't know how. That bears repeating periodically for the benefit of all.
I also think you are correct when you say there is nothing wrong with posting a topic and soliciting photos that bear on the topic. That is entirely reasonable, I think. It only becomes unreasonable if we castigate other members because they don't react in the way we want them to. We all have our own reasons for being here, our own comfort level on what we are willing to post, and we are all entitled to have our personal limits respected. TN can be a very happy place unless we make it otherwise.

This post was edited
Thanks for your post, Olly

Very timely, and I have to sayI agree with both you and old Frog.
Thanks also for the advice on posting pictures to discussions. In my experience it also works on Flickr - I will post two images below just to show it works.

Cooling Off

Something bit my foot ( I know I am a show off, but it really is true - just as the photographer clicked the shutter!

I have incidentally posted b both those photos to my profile today as a New Year experiment. There seems to have been a loosening up of mod attitudes, so maybe they will survive.
Pamela

This post was edited
My patience is running out

Thanks Ollie,as I'm a poor internet and computer performer and need a step by step guide to post up within. I'll give it a try soon.And from so many previous arguments and commentary of the last year, I agree that thereshould be no offense taken if werequest pics to be posted up here, especiallly in this group to members who are Mostly' willing to show and share all they can give us.Naturally11 - I think it is about time you put this issue behind you. For the good of the group and everyone could I ask you just to let the matter go. I feel inhibited replying to you at present in case your coiled spring fires off again. I do intend to reply to the rest of your message in the next few minutes - please don't use that reply as another opportunity to show offence when others do not agree with you.

Pamela

This post was edited
My lifted foot, and related matters!

And Pamela, your lifted foot', vagina pic is just marvelous.....I do think it will become a favorite of our group members here.....whether something bit your foot or youliftediton purpose just to teaseus with that great view forthat photographer, well I really don't care what the truth is...!!/;-))) I like it!Thank you Naturally. I must say I was astonished and absolutely delighted when the TN mods approved that photo as a profile pic.

This post was edited
The Keen-Eyed Naturally11! Why I am feeling chuffed!

And Pamela, your lifted foot', vagina pic is just marvelous.....I do think it will become a favorite of our group members here.....whether something bit your foot or youliftediton purpose just to teaseus with that great view forthat photographer, well I really don't care what the truth is...!!/;-))) I like it!A bit more time to reply to you, Naturally. Thanks for the compliment - I have been known to tease but that really was a genuine response to a very sharp bite from something in the sand. When you referred to it as a "vagina pic" I momentarily had the response "another man who uses the word vagina for anything between a woman's legs" but soon corrected myself - you are definitely a man who knows what women are about. So I looked again at the photo and your description was confirmed - my vagina is definitely visible. That of course sent me back to my original full-size image - for those who perhaps hadn't noticed, TN downsizes and compresses photos quite brutally, and that image showed just how right you are.
Thank you for noticing -maybe not everyone will understand it, but it really does feel very special for me that my vagina adorns the profile pages of TN. TN does come over as being obsessed with rules and run by robotic moderators and it feels great that a completely natural part of my anatomy that I have routinely shown on the beach and in the photographic studio can be accepted as normal in a rather restrictive regime.
I am going to set a discussion topic along the lines of "Why does Nudism need Rules and Restrictions?" so we can discuss this further if anyone wants - I hope I am not just a lone voice making a fuss on a topic that no-one cares about!
I need to look again at my profile pics and the "parent" images and see what else I can spot.
I will report my findings - should I perhaps provide visual evidence, Naturally11?
Pamela

This post was edited
RE: The Keen-Eyed Naturally11! Why I am feeling chuffed!

I need to look again at my profile pics and the "parent" images and see what else I can spot.
I will report my findings - should I perhaps provide visual evidence, Naturally11?
Pamela
First check is on Naturally11's "vagina" pic:

My outer labia are definitely parted and the dark space is my vestibule - very good name for the zone between the outer labia and opening of the vagina! I think Naturally11 scored a point there.
That photo shows a fairly complete view of my outer labia with my inner labia poking through, but the this approved profile photo is a rear view:

I suspect this one breaks more taboos than the previous one See the detail:

Plump outer labia, well engorged inner labia poking through, a more definite view of my vagina and - is this TN's biggest taboo? my anus, erect with puckered folds.
I think I need a rest - over to you Naturally11
Pamela

This post was edited

"CHUFFED" means extremely pleased

This post was edited

They say the English and Americans are two nations separated by a common language. Actually the "English" spoken in each country is very different. I've been caught out by some US words just as naturally has ben caught out by "chuffed" and "keen eyed". Both are compliments of the highest order.

This post was edited

Hello all, just thought I'd put a couple 'cents' worth in and with all due respect to everyone I hope my words are not misconstrued. It is my feelings that each person has his or her own beliefs about what is good and acceptable as related to comments and posts, some find anything and everything nude enjoyable and interesting while others have a less accepting reaction to things that they feel 'cross that fine line' of obscenity. I also believe that if you are a member of TN (among others) then you are a 'true nudist/naturist' and enjoy viewing and reading photo's and posts (respectively) of, about and concerning nudity in all its natural forms. If such were true, my question would be: why then would anyone post a negative comment of any kind? Why not make a comment of the utmost respect and admiration of the visuals you are viewing, if you feel negativity for something why not just change what you are looking at, although you may not enjoy something does not mean that someone else will feel the same way about that very same thing, by commenting negatively you not only raise the brow of that person but all the people that find it enjoyable, people like to defend what they like which could lead to more negativity and possibly escalate the enormity of situation. This is a website designed for nudist and naturist everywhere who enjoy nudity, being nude, seeing nudity, talking nudity, etc. I believe it should be uplifting for the soul and not a downer. I believe in freedom of expression, but why express negativity in a realm where people dig down deep and bare their souls so to speak, especially when some are finding the nude world for the first time and feeling a little vulnerable. There is no law that says you can't just change the page and look at something else. By the way, these comments are in no way directed at anyone specifically, I just used a reply button in the string relating to the topic. I hope these comments are taken for what they are and not in a negative light. P. S. I also have a question about 'nudists' and 'naturist', what exactly is the difference between the two? I believe myself to be a 'naturist' as opposed to 'nudist'.

This post was edited

Hello all, just thought I'd put a couple 'cents' worth in and with all due respect to everyone I hope my words are not misconstrued. It is my feelings that each person has his or her own beliefs about what is good and acceptable as related to comments and posts, some find anything and everything nude enjoyable and interesting while others have a less accepting reaction to things that they feel 'cross that fine line' of obscenity. I also believe that if you are a member of TN (among others) then you are a 'true nudist/naturist' and enjoy viewing and reading photo's and posts (respectively) of, about and concerning nudity in all its natural forms. If such were true, my question would be: why then would anyone post a negative comment of any kind? Why not make a comment of the utmost respect and admiration of the visuals you are viewing, if you feel negativity for something why not just change what you are looking at, although you may not enjoy something does not mean that someone else will feel the same way about that very same thing, by commenting negatively you not only raise the brow of that person but all the people that find it enjoyable, people like to defend what they like which could lead to more negativity and possibly escalate the enormity of situation. This is a website designed for nudist and naturist everywhere who enjoy nudity, being nude, seeing nudity, talking nudity, etc. I believe it should be uplifting for the soul and not a downer. I believe in freedom of expression, but why express negativity in a realm where people dig down deep and bare their souls so to speak, especially when some are finding the nude world for the first time and feeling a little vulnerable. There is no law that says you can't just change the page and look at something else. By the way, these comments are in no way directed at anyone specifically, I just used a reply button in the string relating to the topic. I hope these comments are taken for what they are and not in a negative light. P. S. I also have a question about 'nudists' and 'naturist', what exactly is the difference between the two? I believe myself to be a 'naturist' as opposed to 'nudist'.This has got to be one of the most sensible and balanced posts that I have seen on here!

This post was edited