CHICAGO FUN CLUB - UPDATE

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
chicagofunclub

chicagofunclub

Barefoot [12] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Berwyn, Illinois United States | 40 & 36

CHICAGO FUN CLUB - UPDATE

I haven't been on this site in a couple of days and wow 8 people joined the group.  Awesome.  So far we have over 30 seriously interested folks in the Chicago Fun Club.  IF you haven't sent an email to Chicagofunclub@gmail.com, please do.  You will receive more info about the group as well as a few questions about yourself.  Only individuals/couples who respond to the questionnaire will be considered seriously interested folks.  Sorry for the screening but I want to make sure we get nudists and only nudists.  There should be an email coming out in the next week or so about our first meeting - a clothed meeting - and further announcements about our first nude event.  thanks!
Naturalteacher

Naturalteacher

Textile [1] | N/A | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Chicago, Illinois United States | 55

Nude is not lewd.

RE: CHICAGO FUN CLUB - UPDATE

Dear chicagofunclub, I am married, with two kids at home, and an official nudist/naturist for almost 18 years.  Thank you for forming a social club here in the Chicago area.  I live in the NW suburbs.  Please send me more information, as you invited me to request below.  If you'd like to email me directly, my email address is ltcommanderdata@lycos.com .  Thanks! Sincerely, naturalteacher I haven't been on this site in a couple of days and wow 8 people joined the group.  Awesome.  So far we have over 30 seriously interested folks in the Chicago Fun Club.  IF you haven't sent an email to Chicagofunclub@gmail.com, please do.  You will receive more info about the group as well as a few questions about yourself.  Only individuals/couples who respond to the questionnaire will be considered seriously interested folks.  Sorry for the screening but I want to make sure we get nudists and only nudists.  There should be an email coming out in the next week or so about our first meeting - a clothed meeting - and further announcements about our first nude event.  thanks!
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leave here and join trueswingers.com © 2007- 2014 truenudists.com. | This site is owned and operated by SocialCo Media, LLC. Any charges through Zombaio Payment Services will read ZOMBAIO.COM on your cardholder statement for the merchant TicketClub AB, Box 5, SE-30102, SE [0.0389s/ 3,696 | ].