Limiting topics?

Is it just me, or does anyone else believe there should be some sort of"statute of limitations" on how long a topic can stay around? Or perhaps a limit on how many topics can stay within a group before they are pushed out of the queue by newer or more active topics.Frequently when I see what I think is a fresh new topic it only turns out to be a newbie adding a "me too" comment to a five year old post or "discussing" their point of view with a user who commented and hasn't logged on in years either. IMHO, the worst offenders are people who add their "daily bump" to posts on otherwise worthwhile causes that basically become SPAM when they occupy almost all the list of recent posts.

This topic was edited
RE: Limiting topics?

NO! NO! NO! You click on the "good cause" link THEN you post that you clicked on it.
That is unnecessary bragging. You CAN click on the link and NOT BRAG about it.

This post was edited

Those good causes are just a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. I haven't opened one of them in years and I suspect a lot of other people are like me. Like any other spam, they are just a waste of time and space. I would not be unhappy if they justdisappeared.

This post was edited

I click & post to remind me what day it is! :-)

This post was edited

I think this topic has reached its limit.
About time it got deleted

This post was edited

Get a life Thomas, my post was written with tongue in cheek. (sarcasm)
And Johnny you need to fix that wheel it has too many bumpsCheers K

This post was edited

AND ANOTHER THING........why are there groups that are essentially topics?!?!?!?!
Does"Why No One Can Reply To An Email" & "When And How Did You Become A Nudist" need to be groups!?!?!?!

This post was edited

Nudism is about doing things you would normally do . . . . only naked. That said, everyone is entitled to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" as long as it does not infringe upon other's right to the same.
We should respect the fact that everyone may not enjoy or be comfortable with the same activities while nude. That does not mean that people who enjoy nude activities that we don't are not True Nudists, but we should respect and allow them their right to do so as long as they show similar respect to us as well.

This post was edited

I think this topic got a little out of control, but i do agree with the original post. There is a mountain of old posts in each topic. That's an enormous amount of stuff to dig through, plus a waste of storage space for the sites servers.

This post was edited

Those good cause topics have not been posted in the Forums for a while now and I don't miss them at all. I hope the people responsible for them do not decide to start posting them again.

This post was edited

Nudism is unclothed when possible, clothed when necessary, and non sexual behavior. Anything else isn't nudism.Do they take away my nudist card if I have sex?

This post was edited