Travelling Europe Nude this year!

I am an Aussie guy, 23 years old.I am heading over to Italy, France, and Spain this August through to October for a backpacking trip along the coastline, spending most of the time naked of course as it is legal at any beach in Spain! Also going to book a week at euronat as well as cap de agde campgrounds.Also hitting Formontera island near Ibiza for a week or until I want to move on.I'd love to meet up with other young nudists over in Europe who can show me around, as I am travelling alone, I will be getting lost and lonely a lot!Please email me if you are over there, or even if you are keen to join me on a trip somewhere over there! I would love other young nudists to reply, as I am very energetic, and will be snorkelling, swimming and finding adventurous things to do all the time!

This topic was edited
RE: Travelling Europe Nude this year!

That really does sound like a blast. A bucket list item would be to visit Cap d'Agde and remain nude the entire time. I hope you do meet up with others and have a blast.

This post was edited

That sounds great! It's legal in Spain, but it's not done everywhere. You should look for places where it's appreciated. Travelling Europe naked is a great plan. Maybe meet you somewhere :-)

This post was edited

You going to be over there as well Beeinzz?

This post was edited