Big Brother 16 has a nudist house guest.Christine Brecht!!

Saw the house guest intro for the second group of 8 to join the house. Christine Brecht is a home nudist and a Christian as well!!
Here is some info
https://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2014/06/bb16-christine-brecht-naked.html
Good to see nudity handled in a matter of fact way.

This topic was edited
RE: Big Brother 16 has a nudist house guest.Christine Brecht!!

Do you think they'll let her be nude in the house? And if so, how do you think the other house guest will handle that?

This post was edited

And the nudist will be the weirdo laughing stock, as always with TVI believe that whole show is a laughing stock.

This post was edited

And the nudist will be the weirdo laughing stock, as always with TVI believe that whole show is a laughing stock.Agreed.
That's WHY I watch it. Why do you watch it?

This post was edited

I know "Big Brother" is one of TV Shows that the "TV Snobs" claim they don't watch. How come they know so much about a show they don't watch. I love this show. I guess others do too, this is the 16th season it has been on.
OK, enough ranting. Christine Brecht is a nudist and a self-proclaimed geek.AND she is a very smart woman.

This post was edited

I know "Big Brother" is one of TV Shows that the "TV Snobs" claim they don't watch. How come they know so much about a show they don't watch. I love this show. I guess others do too, this is the 16th season it has been on. OK, enough ranting. Christine Brecht is a nudist and a self-proclaimed geek.AND she is a very smart woman.She is still there.

This post was edited

It's hard to believe that people watch such crap.

This post was edited

It's hard to believe that people watchscripted crap. Same crap over and over.

This post was edited

It's hard to believe that people watch such crap.you only see the uk version. maybe it is crap

This post was edited

It's hard to believe that people watch such crap.you only see the uk version. maybe it is crap
Sorry but they are all scripted crap - and if you're not watching we will change the script to try to get more viewers!

This post was edited

Sorry but they are all scripted crap - and if you're not watching we will change the script to try to get more viewers!If you watch it you know it is not scripted. If you don't watch how do you know ifit is crap or not?

This post was edited