Do Housework

I love spending the day doing housework in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Do Housework

You're welcome to come to our place. Clean as much as you want and wear as little as you desire.I have a friend who says the best and only way she cleans her shower in in the nude.

This post was edited

Just did the laundry, vacume and other housework and headed up to work on the office and install new docking station all nude. But this has been on my lunch since i can't do housework all day, I have to work. Luckily I can do my work from home and be nude all day, unless I'm traveling which is 2-3 days a week.

This post was edited

we have a rental house that gets a lot of use in the summer months. since i am a teacher and generally am free in the summer, i am in charge of cleaning the house between rentals. when i know other guests are not arriving the same day as i am cleaning, i always clean in the nude. too much hard work and sweat to bother with dirtying my clothes if i don't have to.

This post was edited

Many chores which require physical effort are better done nude without the hindrance of clothing though you do need to be aware of some safety issues. I decorate, do housework, cooking and baking nude when I know I won't be disturbed.

This post was edited

If I didn't have to do housework at all I wouldn't, but since I do have to do it nude is best.

This post was edited

Clothesfree is also the best way to bathe my dog, Emmiline.

This post was edited

What are you people saying?
Do people actually wear clothes when doing housework?
I hate having to put shorts on to pt the rubbish out or sweep the entrance.
Housework should be done nude, the chores get done with out the stigma of being a chore coz ts so relaxing and yet invigorating working nude.

This post was edited

Spent the weekend painting the bedroom. Spent most of that time nude. Was quite pleasant and natural.

This post was edited

we often do a little light housework in the nude.

This post was edited

One of the ways we make house cleaning our motorhome more enjoyable is to take it to the club, rent an RV spot for the day, clean it inside and out in the nude and take several breaks during the day and sit out, lay out, visit the pool deck, have lunch and dinner and then drive it home naked!

This post was edited