Interesting cycling uniforms

Check out the following cycling page. The cyclists certainly look naked, but they aren't.
https://mashable.com/2014/09/15/colombian-cycling-uniform/?utm_cid=mash-prod-email-velocity-alert&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=velocity&utm_emailalert=viral

This topic was edited
RE: Interesting cycling uniforms

Those are awesome. I would like to have a man's version of it.

This post was edited

This might possibly be an idea to a first step toward the general acceptance of nudism in casual activities. If we had these flesh colored body suits that could be worn when going about our daily activities, the sight of nude bodies may become more usual and accepted. Imagine a lot of people going to the beach wearing flesh colored bathing suits. People would complain about the nudism but, upon investigation, the authorities would discover that the people are indeed clothed. After so many false alarms, the police would stop responding to the calls.This reminds me of two other similar instances: The first was a bar in Arizona that featured "nude" waitresses and dancers. According to Arizona liquor laws nudity is strictly prohibited where liquor is served legally. Upon entering this establishment one would be greeted by many "totally nude" women. Due to the dim lighting and the see-through nighties that they wore, it was hard to tell that they were actually wearing body suits that included false nipples and pubic hair. The way that I discovered the ruse was that there was no variation in their nipple sizes, shapes or coloring. Otherwise it was very difficult to tell that they were not real.The second was a visit to Marti Gras in New Orleans, LA. Among all the revelers in various costumes, were several couples who wore body suits that included false breasts and genitalia. The shock value of these costumes was profound but in reality, no laws were being broken.

This post was edited

The most ridiculous costumes I've ever seen.

This post was edited

A great ruse :-) I like it!! Imagine a lot of people going to the beach wearing flesh colored bathing suits. People would complain about the nudism but, upon investigation, the authorities would discover that the people are indeed clothed. After so many false alarms, the police would stop responding to the calls.

This post was edited