naturist/nudist

I am doing a research about naturist for an assignment. can you help meanswering those questionswhat is naturist for you?what motivated to join naturist?how do you feel doing it?have you thinking about people around you what they feel or what they think?how you started doing it?can you tell me one successful thing about it?do you think about other people how they feel looking at you?

This topic was edited
RE: naturist/nudist

I am doing a research about naturist for an assignment. can you help meanswering those questionswhat is naturist for you?what motivated to join naturist?how do you feel doing it?have you thinking about people around you what they feel or what they think?how you started doing it?can you tell me one successful thing about it?do you think about other people how they feel looking at you?May I suggest you take a course on basic writing skills, before attempting any assignment.

This post was edited

Well, I'm not going to criticize your writing skills (although there is ample reason to do so), but if you seriously expect us to confide in you by revealing our personal information and opinions then you must reciprocate by telling us enough about yourself to show us a sincerity which seems to be absent. Your profile is blank and your post doesn't tell us much. Frankly. What you've done is quite rude. You wouldn't barge into a group of strangers on the street and start asking personal questions. Why would you think that it is appropriate to do so here.

This post was edited

Umm... give her a break on a couple of counts. Yes, a survey taker would walk up to strangers on the street and start asking personal questions. And she's a native speaker of Italian, who has already apologized for her weak English. I agree, though, that the anonymity of the profile, with no indication of the academic sponsorship of the project, is needlessly offputting and shows poor judgement.

This post was edited