People Who Want To Chat Then Have Nothing To Say

Don't get me wrong I love social interaction with anyone but what is it with people (in general not just this site) who seek you out to chat and have nothing to say beyond 'hi' or some smiley face. I usually end up doing all the heavy lifting in the conversation. Please people, if you want to chat have something to say - ask me a question, tell me about your day, week etc don't expect the other party to carry the conversation

This topic was edited
RE: People Who Want To Chat Then Have Nothing To Say

Similarly, there are those that complain and delete friends that do not keep in touch with them but do not make any effort to reach out themselves. Its always the other person's fault.

This post was edited

it been like this for years now hi this anyone from uk that. nude naked. i did this naked. i did this nude. and and my wife went to the beach naked my son is coming over naked. we are having an naked thanksgiving naked christmas naked dinner party. u name it. it seems like an room of robots. and these profiles read mine i bet u will learn about zero about me but i wanted something fun to go with personality. people are an little uptight and i think an lot of people are just lonely looking for companion ship and come off strong nothing wrong with that some (not all) come here to get off the real nudist get lost with the so called pervs. people dont want an chat they want love it seems.

This post was edited

This used to be a huge pet peeve for me. Was just selling about it today at work. This guy on a social app has been sending me messages for about a year. I'm polite, so I usually answer for a couple "messages". Last week we had one if our "its been a couple months. What's been up" sessions. I gave 4 months of what's been going on in about 3 paragraphs then got about 7 short sentences. Idle chat then the convo ended. He went to Nashville for the next week(we are in Birmingham, Al). This past Friday, he hit me up and I asked him how his trip was. "It was fun" "Cool...what did u do?" "Just hung out. Bars n stuff" "Which ones?" "Gay ones". End of conversation. I've been to Nashville like 3 times for a day and gotten at least 2 stories to tell out of each trip. There's no way "just hung out. Bars n stuff" is all you have to say after a week. Elaborate dammit!!

This post was edited

I have encountered similar problems here. I have noticed that when I start asking questions, the person becomes uneasy, becomes vague in his/her answers and very often terminate the conversation.

This post was edited